JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Visqo posting 101

Hero1

• Admin

Jim posted this somewhere else, but I had to share it with everyone and because its so funny :muahaha:

EXAMPLE:

Topic: Why Willenium is a classic!

Me: I think Willenium is a classic cause FP lyrics are so on point with JJ's production and their chemisty...etc ..blah blah blah

Visqo: its so good!

Kev: *something worth reading*

Visqo: LOL so true man

Me: yeah its such an underrated classic...etc

Visqo: I know it really is

Brakes: *something meaningful*

Visqo: I agree lol

Julie: *more meaningful post*

Visqo: def!

Wow, I never noticed this till yall mentioned it. Now that I see my posts, I think yall right, I smile at most of the posts, maybe because most of them make me laugh. I actually write down the first thing I think when i read some of the stuff posted in here, sometimes without giving an insightful opinnion as I should... If u want to I can limit myself to be a "window shopper" like this guy said days ago he has become in the forum, and Ill post in selected topics in which I have a long and more meaningful comment to make.

By the way, I dont recall never ever mentioning the word DEF! in a post unless I was saying it along with JAM. Maybe Im wrong. Im actually happy because you took your time to make a post about me and my replies. This is mad funny, except for the New England remark (that was uncalled for ,Bob, lol), and I really thought that Tiger was gonna take more advantage of it, but thanks for brinnging this up, Ill try to take it and learn from it. Peace.

Edited by VIsqo