JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

A simple question: "Cats or dogs?"

VIsqo

CATS OR DOGS?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which animal would you prefer to have as a pet?

• A dog.
    • A cat.

My mom wants a PET , and we cant decide between a dog and a cat. I told her that most people prefer dogs and gave her all the reasons in the world (since i dont like cats, lol) but she says that most people actually prefer cats as pet because they are really clean and stuff... Well, I showed her Julie's picture of her new pet, but she wasnt with it (neither was I), so I decided to create this poll to show her what real cool people think about which pet to pick.

So, tell me, WHAT WOULD YOU PREFER TO BE UR PET AND WHY?

Edited by VIsqo

Well you've got cats which are easy to look after, just clean their litter tray and let them out and thats it. They are nice but as long as its on their terms. They are good for people who are out all day.

Dogs need a lot of time, the bigger the dog the more expensive and time consuming, they will treat the family like a pack, so they will be friendly, as long as u treat it right you will be dominant and they will do as you say.

Dont u hate it when u are eating and ur cat is looking at u all hungry and stupid? it doesnt matter how many times u feed him, he still looks at u and doesnt leave u to eat in peace..

a rabbit, now theres a good pet. But they eat, and they sh*t and they have sex like, um, RABBITS! lol, Its not easy to keep them.

Its not, its inhumane for something to have a constant sex drive and not get any , its even more inhumane to have loads of animals that need homes bcoz people dont castrate or spay thier pets. Theres loads of medical and behavioural reasons to do it.

And have u ever smelt an uncastrated cat, its the worst smell u could imagine and stinks the house out.