JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kel Spencers Message to us!

Hero1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The UMA's aren't gonna know what hit them!!

U know what Brakes!? I love that positive energy. Thx 4 keeping us motivated, cuz i just woke up....good energy this early am LOL. um noon day. lol

I wish we could even keep track with the voting.. but as long as week stay on top of it...

:thumbsup:

xo,

cookie

Very very cool. I used to be in the names of "The Elite" he mentioned. :therain: OF course without Silvertiger, no one here would know who Kel Spencer is. (even though there are Will Smith fans who heard "Uhhh" and apparently don't know a dope MC when they hear one.)

Anybody at least got any research the other Underground artists he's up against to see what kind of pull they got?

FUQ FUQ... welcome back onboard baby. where have ur rump BEEN? :thumbsup:

Personally speaking,... I heard about KeL through AJ and Tim...when I joined Will Smith's very first forum in 2000. I dont remember Silver Tiger being around then.. maybe Im wrong, and Silver Tiger has made reference to talking about KeL, which he most definitely gets majour props for keeping the fans updated. Tho way back when we used to schedule nightly JJFP chats online with a bout 5 or 6 of us regulars,...cant remember all, but AJ, Timboat, Jim, Wes, FlojaK, Prince, and I was usually the only chik... AJ used to really get on my nerves talking about Kel Spencer SOOO much, LOL (no offense AJ)... :stickpoke: till.. we wind up taking more notice of KeL and Flo too. Then some years later.... Timboat told us sometime in December 2005 - January 2006 to add him to our myspace, and thatsz how most of us became even more familiar with KS as an artist & the majority, if not all of the fans met and began interacting directly with him... me included with that majority...

He only remembers my name, because I'm always messing with him. He really thinks im annoying tho. LOL :thumbsup:

xo,

cookie

• Admin

Naaa SilverTiger was the man who kept going on about Kel back on the Will Smith board.. in fact I think he was the first to get "the streets that know that" ep.. Kel doesn't even care about Chris or know who he is so I can see why you don't remember..

LOL.. AJ ur so silly. :lolsign:

I wasnt trying to discredit anyone, by all means.. I certianly hope it doesnt start a fight between fans who heard of Kel first. LOL.. but I credit AJ with hooking me up with ALOT of muzik.. and always keeping me on top of things because we used to be tyte like like that.

anyway.. THANK YOU Silver Tiger for your contributions. Lets try 2 keep this thread positive. lol and I need to get myself in the bed talking online all nyte with folks... :thumbsup:

its all gud..

xo,

cookie

Naaa SilverTiger was the man who kept going on about Kel back on the Will Smith board.. in fact I think he was the first to get "the streets that know that" ep.. Kel doesn't even care about Chris or know who he is so I can see why you don't remember..

Oh, Tim. You cannot hit that nerve you so blatantly tried to hit. I gotta admit, it was a nice attempt though (like if I said "Labcabincalifornia sucks." and left it at that. but I like Labcabincalifornia). I'm sure if I messaged Kel more than a few times a year (or a thousand, like Cookies), then he'd say MY name in youtube videos and blah, blah, blah. I am okay with the situation.

You cannot bring me down, TIM!

Oh, and thanks FUQ and Cookies. Without you, this paragraph would not have existed. This post would be nothing more than banter with Tim.

God Blessa!

I'm sure if I messaged Kel more than a few times a year (or a thousand, like Cookies), then he'd say MY name in youtube videos and blah, blah, blah. I am okay with the situation.

what the crap are u talking about? I very seldom message him, and thats not why he said my name. He and I was talking about him doing something special like a video for the fans, and i said that idea is so thoughtful of him, and will be a wonderful surprise when he mentioned doing it. Tim and a select few others knew this beforehand in a discussion. I talk to him maybe once a month or every other month, show respect and dont cross any lines that I shouldn't,... so DON't get it twysted. KeL is a part of the JJFP fam, and appreciates us leaving notes once in awhile, just like we do with Jeff. Jeff acknowledges me also as supportive JJFP fam, and personally hooked me up many times with stuff... so whats ur point? im not gonna stop reaching out to them with love when they acknowledge me. They're the reason why im here. Either u can interact like others, or not... thats ur choice.

so GET it strait. seems to me u be tryna 'subtly' crack on ppl on the sly,... u cool peoplez, but u a dam trip.

xo,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies
make sure im not cussiN lol

I know.. but I dont like that. I hold high respect 4 Kel, because of how kind he treats me... and don't interact no more than anyone else does. Sometimes that sarcasm needs to be squashed.

xo,

cooki

I'm sure if I messaged Kel more than a few times a year (or a thousand, like Cookies), then he'd say MY name in youtube videos and blah, blah, blah. I am okay with the situation.

what the crap are u talking about? I very seldom message him, and thats not why he said my name. He and I was talking about him doing something special like a video for the fans, and i said that idea is so thoughtful of him, and will be a wonderful surprise when he mentioned doing it. Tim and a select few others knew this beforehand in a discussion. I talk to him maybe once a month or every other month, show respect and dont cross any lines that I shouldn't,... so DON't get it twysted. KeL is a part of the JJFP fam, and appreciates us leaving notes once in awhile, just like we do with Jeff. Jeff acknowledges me also as supportive JJFP fam, and personally hooked me up many times with stuff... so whats ur point? im not gonna stop reaching out to them with love when they acknowledge me. They're the reason why im here. Either u can interact like others, or not... thats ur choice.

so GET it strait. seems to me u be tryna 'subtly' crack on ppl on the sly,... u cool peoplez, but u a dam trip.

xo,

cookie

Oh, goodness, Cookies. Here we are again. I am overwhelmed by your... *amount* of words... that was not a crack at you. I think that's great that you talk with Kel on the regular. "A thousand" is an obvious exaggeration (but I wouldn't even consider it a bad thing if you guys are really talking). I just meant you make contact with him much more than I do.

MAN THO, can I get some sarcastic air to breathe? Nobody attacking you on this end, Cookies. Hell, I even thanked you in that same post you quoted.... Gravy though, gravy. I got a lot to do. You know what? You and me should breathe together, like a woman giving birth, except sexier.

God Blessa!

No one knows me to stutter. so, How bout let's not waste further energy on this conversation, cause there's way too many more positive things going on, than to give this any more attention that necessary. .. then we both can enjoy breathing while YOU give birth to anew way of entertaining onlookers with ur sometimes, unwarranted (patronizing) sarcasm...

cool ? :stickpoke:

xo.

cookie