JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kel Spencers Message to us!

Hero1

Who am I patronizing here, Cookies? It's like I said, I've been big on the Kel support here. I started the biggest KS thread on the board. If it's all fam, we should be able to joke around like it. I ain't saying "**** Kel and his momma."

You gettin mad when I really feel it's unwarranted. I wasn't attacking you or nobody else.

EXCEPT MAYBE TIM.

God Blessa!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mad... nope. of course not. Re: the 'patronizing' thing.. thats concerning some of ur OTHER posts directed at FANS. Sometimes what seen to be sarcastic to you, may seem abit much to another, and .... something to consider. At least, Im cool with u enough to bring it to ur attention... im not coming down on u. Im not fighting with u either. I agree with Julie. U are very sarcastic. sometimes cute & funny, sometimes not... weather or NOT you realize,.. you tend to put ur sarcasm in such so many words that it can be interpreted in a way you may or may not intend...

Im just laying it out to u from a different perspective. take it with a grain of LOVE... so give mamma a kiss..

LOL

xo,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

I got about 30 minutes. I'm waiting on a phone call. I should be doing something in the meantime but I've been here protecting my highly credible forum rep. I'll workout. BTW, have you been sticking to the workout plan I gave you?

If I do something bad, it'll be done in BEST way possible.

God Blessa!

LOL.. I LOVE him too.. thats my baby actually...I get my daily dose of laffter with him.. and Silver Tiger, u know I love u, so dont trip ....

Julie hit the nail on the head. A new fan wont know HOW to take u.... Just like Chief. Have u ever heard of a Redneck, Indian whose a KKK member? lmbo...

cookie

If it helps out Tiger, I dont love you like these people do.. LoL, ANYWHO I laugh a lot with ur posts just the same. It doesnt matter who met him first or who has been the best supporter, Im just happy I knew about Kel when I got to this forum and ever since Ive liked his music and followed his work and silly Myspace posts in a daily basis. lol, I remember getting here and getting into his principal topic and start saying: "What kind of an artist name is that?" All of yall almost banned me for the first time. Now I just cant believe I was dissin this guy.. I guess Thats what ignorance do, and maybe thats why there are still people that keep on dissin Will and his songs and movies and lifestyle everywhere..

If it helps out Tiger, I dont love you like these people do.. LoL, ANYWHO I laugh a lot with ur posts just the same. It doesnt matter who met him first or who has been the best supporter, Im just happy I knew about Kel when I got to this forum and ever since Ive liked his music and followed his work and silly Myspace posts in a daily basis. lol, I remember getting here and getting into his principal topic and start saying: "What kind of an artist name is that?" All of yall almost banned me for the first time. Now I just cant believe I was dissin this guy.. I guess Thats what ignorance do, and maybe thats why there are still people that keep on dissin Will and his songs and movies and lifestyle everywhere..

lol... yea that VIsqO... ha cuna ma tatas folks... lol

ok.. to make it positive.. chek THIS OUT... :thumbsup:

KEL_AD_VOTE.jpg

This is a much smaller size, than the original that ive done.. but I hope that works...

its a simple promotion add for anyone who wants to use it.. and also for myspace.

xo,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies
CLIK ON THUMBNAIL. ITS BETTER TO SEE.

I love Chris and his sarcastic self! don't ruin our banter back and forth by taking what he says seriously hahahaha wheres chief when you need him

R u implying the Chief actually has a purpose on this board?