JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Kel Spencers Message to us!

Hero1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha! Seriously guys tho lets get this done! It only takes a few seconds each day! We all complain about the state of Hip Hop and the cra thats out at the moment... so here is our chance to actually make a difference! Lets vote in the rea lyricists and clean up the game!

i just voted for our boy kel spence, man he really deserves it, there arent a lot of true MCs paying love for the music and especially for his fans.

we're here to back you kel, and i mean any time!

lets go and vote and make it happen! we need some real MCs out there, period!

i just voted for our boy kel spence, man he really deserves it, there arent a lot of true MCs paying love for the music and especially for his fans.

we're here to back you kel, and i mean any time!

lets go and vote and make it happen! we need some real MCs out there, period!

Yeah, exactly!

I agree u, I think this video of him is so cool! :)

W O W !!! How incredible is that??? :gettinjiggywitit:

LOL Silver Tiger, you ur a riot! :stickpoke:

This is the first time that I have seen the video, and I think its just so thoughtful for KeL to go through this length for us. We mos def have 2 show support & vote.

@Brakes.. I'm strait up feeling u on cleaning up the game... here is our chance to make a difference. specially with a fellow JJFP potna. Here's our chance folks!

@KevTastic... KeL prolly 4got 2 mention u, but he thinks ur one cool cat and shows him madd luv bruh... trust me on that. :thumbsup:

@ Chief. YOu clearly need glasses. He is NOT black, hes a green pluto~nian or marsian of some sort... blind ill redneck boii, CALL me PunK! ... lol

KEL !!! :signthankspin: Y O U - R O C K! BABY! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

xo,

cookie

• Admin

Yeah everytime I come to the forum each day I'm gonna go vote for Kel, I encourage others to do the same.. I've put this video on the web site and emailed it to all the forum members..

Yeh i talk to Kel on a semi-regular basis over myspace and obviously did that promo vid for him so im not annoyed he didn't mention me lol.

But yeh, i do show him luv, and glad he made the video so that the other JJFP.com guys can see how much we do actually mean to him.

OMG!!! TIMBOAT.. YOU never cease to amaze me !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

@ Kev...yep. I think ur thoughts and His, ..are along the same lines right about now ...

xo,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies