JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

KEL SPENCER TO WIN UMA BEST LYRICIST OF THE YEAR!

3cookies

..........................I don't think you're gonna like the "Good News!" topic I just posted at Torae's official message board.........

God Blessa!

I actually have no interest in posting over there, or would have concerned myself with what "good news' ur talkin about.. so what are u teling us? ur Torae's secret implant on this board, keeping up with thangs>>>My gracious Silver Tiger.. u were my favourite with laffs... :stickpoke:

xo,

cookie

I didn't even know if he had an official board when I wrote that. Everything is okay, Cookies.

God Blessa!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL>. You little jokester!!!! I knew IT!... you were pulling my leg... :stickpoke:

btw.. I voted yesterday for 7 times.. and I was not home for several hours and still got a good number of votes in..

Today so far,.. ive voted 2 times. After midnight, and just now. It seems we are able to vote every 2 -3 hours, and helpful possibly. if we completely close the browser window before voting again. Sooo,... we can just keep on voting throughout the day, till it goes thru.. to see the maximum amount of times we can vote per day..

I think we are gonna be burned out after this tho. 4 real. lol

xo,

cookie

Nah!, our fingers might be a little sore from clicking over and over.. but i think we'll be ok cookies haha!

I got in 3 votes yesterday and about 4 today it worked for me twice in a row yesterday but i had to come back acouple hours later i'm defo, trying to get as many votes in though.

I haven't been on the board for a couple days, but Ive been voting every day for 4 - 7 times per day.and came on the board to see whats up?

I haven't seen many bulletins from the fans here on myspace. (if any) If Kel is going to win this award we gotta stay motivated, so we can keep him encouraged too... I mentioned in a myspace bulletin,.. the best part about this award, is that WE.. the JJFP fam/fans can make a difference in weather or not it happens.

Im updating u guys with what im doing. Im posting this on my tagged.com bulletins for my friends there its a huge dating site. FanBook is another good one networking site, and I have alot of fans there. Try to think anywhere u guys can solicit some votes and believe it or not,... every SINGLE vote counts. we dont know what kind of manpower that Torae and the others have behind them, but we have to imagine they have an army of voters, so we will stay mindful and be a force in itself..

come on fam. we only have about 2 weeks left.. half way through the voting process, and now is the time to pick up the pace.. lets go!!!

xo,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

IM hoping that Tim can send another duplicate of that mass email to the registered members of the board. That will serve as a good reminder this week, and possibly one more in the last week for motivation..

so whats the progress ???

anyone? VisQo? LOL

xo,

cookie

Link 2 vote for new fans joining in:

BEST LYRICIST - KEL SPENCER

Edited by 3cookies

I vote once a day everyday. I seriously want him to win, it will do really good to his career and sooner or later we will have good music back in the radio.

Is it just me or is the site very inconsistant on the music that it plays. Sometimes i go on there 2 vote and they have something really good that i'd wanna check out...and sometimes it's awful commercial crap that u hear on the radio?