JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

KEL SPENCER TO WIN UMA BEST LYRICIST OF THE YEAR!

3cookies

Voted!

you can vote everyday right?.. i tried to vote twice it said i've already voted.

yea Ant. You can vote everyday, thats what is going to make a difference. I tried that too, even on two seperate browsers, LOL... but it got me! If u have more than one computer, and even internet access on ur phone, u can vote legitimately at least 3- 4 times a day. I have 2 computers, and internet on my Mogul, and my son has it on his sidekick.. so that would work, if he take a break, buzy flirting with girls. lol... :thumbsup:

xo,

cookie

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted!

you can vote everyday right?.. i tried to vote twice it said i've already voted.

yea Ant. You can vote everyday, thats what is going to make a difference. I tried that too, even on two seperate browsers, LOL... but it got me! If u have more than one computer, and even internet access on ur phone, u can vote legitimately at least 3- 4 times a day. I have 2 computers, and internet on my Mogul, and my son has it on his sidekick.. so that would work, if he take a break, buzy flirting with girls. lol... :thumbsup:

xo,

cookie

im pretty sure he can take some time to do that...i did, lol

cool Visqo.. make sure u spread the word too.. over there. Imma go vote again, so far I haven't missed a day.. :thumbsup: I still havent seen the video to VOTE that some folks got. can u post it up if its not too much trouble..

so much effort & support ... i hope our boii wins! :thumbsup:

xo,

cookie

I just saw the video in another thread. lol. very nice :thumbsup:

imma post it on my bulletins on myspace on both of my pages... with a few brothas thats kinda diggin me.. so i can scrounge up a few more votes.

LOL ... hey! its for a JJFP fam right??? :thumbsup:

xo,

cookie

Just voted again. and will be everyday till the deadline.. thanks for the tip about voting online on my cell phone cookies!! i've got internet access on it so i'm gonna vote bout 10 times... or atleast try that many lol!

lol... ur welcome ANT... that doubles up ur votes this way.. ill see 2nite if I can do it on my phone, tho i havent tried yet.

KEL is bringing the new folks out of "THE WILDERNESS". In literal terms of his Wilderness video. lol. GO 'head on boii! LOL.

Welcome 2 the board Caryanne! :welcome4: Keep us posted on ur voting, and how many votes u solicited. :thumbsup:

xo,

cookie