JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP @ L.A. Premiere (with video)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe Will and Jeff didnt perform in London cuz it will be a tour later ,anywayz heh .. tnx for the links

We can truly hope so.

Well i sure has hell will be anyway. Im having really mixed feelings about these performances. Its incredible they are doing them and i truly hope that this leads to Will feeling the love of music again. I will just hate it if i don't get to see a show. It just doesn't seem fair that us true fans miss out on these oppurtunities, however much we take a risk and try to make it to possible shows.

This is amazing!! I can't stop watching that. Who said the people in the audience werent real fans?! Did you not hear them chanting "We want Brand New Funk!" over and over?! Finally, JJ+FP did a performance in the United States which now is bringing them alot of attention! Let this spread all over the internet, all over the media. Everyone wants it to happen, the timing is right Will! Go for your heart!

Plus!!

FP killed them with the Willywood Freestyle over "In Da Club" beat! The crowd definitely wasn't expecting that and when he said the "take the H-O out of hollywood and turn it into Willywood" line, the crowd was like "oohhhhhhh"

AMAZING!

We need to find the rest of this show too! I actually wanna see Jiggy, Miami and the rest of what they did!

This is amazing!! I can't stop watching that. Who said the people in the audience werent real fans?! Did you not hear them chanting "We want Brand New Funk!" over and over?! Finally, JJ+FP did a performance in the United States which now is bringing them alot of attention! Let this spread all over the internet, all over the media. Everyone wants it to happen, the timing is right Will! Go for your heart!

I did, but yeh there may have been a handfull. But how would true fans find out about this show anyway. Special invite only i think for after parties. So people like us may not have had a chance even if we lived in LA