JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Forgiveness

Guest Tas

Dear Mr. Will Smith

God forgives us every day for our sins and he contiue's to love us. Our life is a gift from God; what we do with it is our gift to God. Do you think society forgivess those who have made mistake in there pass? How can I prosper in this cruel wicked world if I can't be forgiven for something that happened ten years ago. Do you think society is holding Martha Steward back from her dreams because of the crime she committ? Has Holly Berry earned several associate degrees, but can't find work because of her ten year old record that can't be expunged? One mistakes takes away any chance of a life, but I refuse to give up on myself.

I had to take out two student loans, that I can't pay back because I'm not eligable to receive my license as a Massage Therapist, Medical Asst or a Nail Tech. My two kids depend on me to provide for them, I refuse to fail them and give up the fight. I stand tall and firm in the battle to making tomorrow better then yesterday. I am a powerful black Wonder Woman who wants society to give me a second chance at my future. Can someone please hire me. My knowledge is my power.

So I ask you Will Smith what is forgiveness?

Sincerly Yours

The Real Wonder Woman, a fearless soul

Guest Lynissa

Dear Mr. Will Smith

God forgives us every day for our sins and he contiue's to love us. Our life is a gift from God; what we do with it is our gift to God. Do you think society forgivess those who have made mistake in there pass? How can I prosper in this cruel wicked world if I can't be forgiven for something that happened ten years ago. Do you think society is holding Martha Steward back from her dreams because of the crime she committ? Has Holly Berry earned several associate degrees, but can't find work because of her ten year old record that can't be expunged? One mistakes takes away any chance of a life, but I refuse to give up on myself.

I had to take out two student loans, that I can't pay back because I'm not eligable to receive my license as a Massage Therapist, Medical Asst or a Nail Tech. My two kids depend on me to provide for them, I refuse to fail them and give up the fight. I stand tall and firm in the battle to making tomorrow better then yesterday. I am a powerful black Wonder Woman who wants society to give me a second chance at my future. Can someone please hire me. My knowledge is my power.

So I ask you Will Smith what is forgiveness?

Sincerly Yours

The Real Wonder Woman, a fearless soul

Would be good to see you register on the forum for encouragement and also, so that you can interact with the fans... but although Will won't be on the board to answer that question, I would be more than happy to, as a single mother myself. I've struggled for many years on end, tho I refuse to continue to claim that 'status' of struggling, I am sufficing independently of any man, and doing quite well with what I have, and happy while Im doing it. Forgiveness begins with SELF. Its not about looking at what we've endures during our struggles, and feeling sorry for ourselves, trust me. .ive been there. It's about looking deep within and seeing that STRONG soul that resides in your body... and facing your struggles HEAD on and having a seed of "faith" knowing that you can and will overcome each and every obstacle in your path. Seemingly, when ur unable to do for urself, the world turns it's back on u, to face a cruel cold world, but I am here to tell you. .that you can make it. You can attain anything you visualize. Once you realize just how powerful you are and the potential that lies within your willpower, the world will be in your hand to call the shots as u wish.

Same thing with work. Whatever job that you want, you can walk into it with grace and the CONFIDENCE of knowing, "Hey! This is for ME. I'm claiming this one!. Its what I want, Its everything Ive ever dreamed of, and Im not giving up until its MINE." Then, you have to stir up ur inner strength ,and rid urself of all thoughts of impossibilities, self doubt, and negativity. Its hard, I must confess, but when ur on that 'negative' mindset, u have to get back on track and take control of the vehicle to your destiny. You have to ASK God,.. I love Will, but God is the all powerful force that has blessed Will. Hes only a hu~'man' like u and I. Dont go to Will, go to God... and blessings do flow through Believing in God and that all things are possible. I've learned the power in three words. : "ASK, BELIEVE & RECEIVE".

If you trust no one in this world. Trust YOURself. Believe in yourself. and know that your future changes when you learn to forgive yourself... for blaming urself on the shortcomings that you face, ur inadequacies, and only then will you will regain a sense of empowerment that make you wander why you waited so long to embrace where u are in life, appreciate self, and open urself up for growth and abundance...

Will doesn't have that answer. You do. So make it happen.

peace,

cookie