• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Here's a Youtube clip of Will performing at the Mandela Birthday Concert

Will Performs Switch/FPOBA

Thanks man! :thumbsup:

Does anybody have a better quality?

I recorded the whole show, but my dvd recorder doesn't quite work as I wish right now *sighs* When I manage to make it work again, I try to upload it.

His apperance was great, I absolutely loved him for performing FPOBA at the end :lolsign:

Edited by FearLess

I'm recording the show to my computer right now. So it should be up on youtube in a few hours...

Viber, could you perhaps also upload it in high quality to sendspace or something ?

I'm waiting for a re-run but it doesn't look good, so I can't record it most likely. It would be great if you could.

I'm recording the show to my computer right now. So it should be up on youtube in a few hours...

Viber, could you perhaps also upload it in high quality to sendspace or something ?

I'm waiting for a re-run but it doesn't look good, so I can't record it most likely. It would be great if you could.

absolutely, I'll upload it to sendplace!

Here's the youtube vid, C'mon will, a world tour, NOW!!!!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HIREcz7j0YE

Wow, that's great!!!

Thanks man!!!

Hehe, I laughed when he said "Just to make sure, just to make sure...now back to hostin' again"! :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks a bunch Viber, you rock.

It did seem kinda spur of the moment, but who knows maybe he did plan it? somebody said he was listed as a performer.

I say we take it for what it was though and not get too hyped, just to get let down again....just wait and see if there will be more performing in the future.