Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ale

Watch Mandela Birthday Concert Online!

So he did Switch and FPOBA, without Jazzy, without some kind of show. And still he was the only act till now that the crowd rocked with. That's cool, but the rest is kinda dispointing. Still, glad that he did it. I'm happy I can turn that ish off now.

Edited by Turntable

SWITCH AND FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR!!!

BIG WILL IS BACKKKKKKKKKK!

:wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom:

Edited by Ale

So he did Switch and FPOBA, without Jazzy, without some kind of show. And still he was the only act till now that the crowd rocked with.

That was exactly the same what I thought a few minutes ago when he was performing! :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom: :wickedwisdom:

Wow he woke that crowd up! That was cool, it was as if it wasnt planned, he wasnt dressed for it or had jeff or dancers or anythin, he was lovin it tho. And jada was crazy haha.

WHY DIDNT WE GO TO THIS!!!!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

NO jEFF ;-(

yeah but Jada was fun enough performing FPOBA hha

Yeah, Haha, They know how to make that crowd scream and jump.'coz I was thinking they were very boring.

Wow he woke that crowd up! That was cool, it was as if it wasnt planned, he wasnt dressed for it or had jeff or dancers or anythin, he was lovin it tho. And jada was crazy haha.

Yes, I told u they suddenly changed the actual plan, so I think that's why he wasn't ready and just started to perform out of a sudden! :wickedwisdom:

cuz Will perform for the premier with Jeff:D

that was mean..haha

Will needs to stop lying to himself and admit that he wants to do more music. You could totaly tell that he was loving that performance right there

Yes, I told u they suddenly changed the actual plan, so I think that's why he wasn't ready and just started to perform out of a sudden! :wickedwisdom:

yeah it did look totally unplanned.

Wills quittin music my ass!

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

No Jeff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shakehead:

And it was waaaaaaaaaaaaay too short. Man even without Jeff, without a any preparation Will still rocked the house.

I think he got the biggest cheers, people went crazy. Ahhh he should've done more, I know, i'm being selfish.

Jada was pretty entertaining, I couldn't stop laughing at her dumb dancing or whatever the hell that was what she did, waiving her hands like crazy hehe, I thought it was Will's nephew or one of those crazy dancers, it wasn't until the camera zoomed in that I noticed her, I was laughing and a bit in shock saying OOOO MYYY GOOOD LOL. And she obviously isn't shy about slapping Will from behind like that, lol.