JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Kel Spencer Portrait

Hero1

k. KeL mentioned us detailing why we gave it to him, and... I was thinking basically,we can do it the same way Ian Burke did with Left Eye's portrait, tho not LIVE but via audio/podcast. He talked about her contributions to the muzik industry, and more personal experiences as friends, losing her.. e tc. it was very tear jerking... It doesn't have to be the same, but just something related to his work with Will .. the projects hes done.. & being on Jeff's album.. working with Brakes.. he can mention that himself.. (good publicity for Brakes too) ...

and then Tim or AJ are the responsible fans who turned most of us on to Kel Spencer's working with Will WAAAY back in the day.. years ago before all the buzz n hype hes getting now... That will be sooo interesting for people to hear in how he became such a huge image in the JJFP community over these years. His local fanbase/audience should be made aware just how well respected he is WORLDWIDE among Will Smith & Jazzy Jeff's fans... and support him in his endeavors...and not just jumpin on a bandwagon.

i would like to do the podcast too. .tho i dont have skype... or a computre mic.. i have a studio mic tho. lol

what u guys think bout that ???

xo,

cookie

COUGH. AH COUGH

COUGHCOUGHCOUGH

God Blessa!

WHAT SilverTiger? Was it you? lol. my bad... but, I dont know a single other fan on this site that talked about Kel Spencer more than AJ!!.. then Tim, and another fan thats not here name B_R_E_T_T from Australia... but if you know something tht I dont know.. then fill us in. please gud siR.. LOL.

xo,

cookie

COUGH. AH COUGH

COUGHCOUGHCOUGH

God Blessa!

WHAT SilverTiger? Was it you? lol. my bad... but, I dont know a single other fan on this site that talked about Kel Spencer more than AJ!!.. then Tim, and another fan thats not here name B_R_E_T_T from Australia... but if you know something tht I dont know.. then fill us in. please gud siR.. LOL.

xo,

cookie

First you give Tim and AJ all the credit and then you talk about some guy named B_R_E_T_T? BLAHUGH! Hell, I was even talking about Kel on the OLD WS board. Cookies, you KNOW you have long breaks from this place....

I don't know where I'm going with this but I know that I was following Kel just as much or more than those other jokers you mentioned....

God Blessa!

Edited by Silver Tiger

LOL... i am SOOO sorry... but I dont even know what ur screen name was then for one thing.. and u don't know B_R_E_T_T??? B_R_E_T_T was on the board back in 1999 and 2000...I met, AJ, Tim, B_R_E_T_T, Joe, Gee, FloJak, Explozive...what was ur screen name... ?

Please dont say Explozive... LOL...

My badd I didnt give u props.. join in with the Podcast, please...

xo,

cookie

lol, oh my god! these are like the coolest posts Ive ever seen in this forum! lol, Cookie, If i were u I would mention his name next time, we dont want anybody crying over that.. I think the idea is great though of the podcast!

what was ur screen name... ?

My first screen name was oldschoolrap, then djsilvertiger, now it's Silver Tiger.

but Chris Kel doesn't even reply to your messages so you mustn't be important..

Ha! That's where you're wrong! Things have changed, Tim. Time's change, people change. We've gone back and forth about what makes a great album.

He might have even said he looks up to me, but I can't remember, so many famous people have said that to me it's hard to remember which one's look up to me and which one's just want to be me.

VIsqo, ain't nobody crying. People are COUGHING. Get it right and go say hi to yo camcorder-loving man Belichick for me.

God Blessa!

Edited by Silver Tiger

LOL.... Silver Tiger...ur hillarious. so when did u join us? im talking way back in 1999 - 2000... what year... so i can pinpoint. we've had thousands of fans to come and go... and the ppl that i mentioned were the ONLY regular fans b4 i joined in (either late 1999/2000) .. i was actually the first female fan to hang around.. tho i was a TRIP then too.

just get me on track.. but i look up to u too.. we dont have to be a celebrity do we? lol

by all means, ur welcome on the Podcast.. i cant be there.. and the more who can make it the merrier.. I just hope it happens, before the man has his portrait unveiled. LOL,

cookie

aww thanks Timboat. Im soooo critical. I cant even look at the pic too long, because I can work on it to perfection. and almost hate that I rushed it 4 Kel to see while he was in Los Angeles... but I appreciate that soo much. He's going to be FLOORED when he sees the final production. its AMAZING.... you guys are going to be proud 2 be a part of it...

Will is Next... :thumbsup: hahahhaa

CHIEF!!!! THX 4 calling me. I enjoyed our talk soooo much. I really need to get out, if im loooking forward to ur calls!!! :stickpoke: LOL. We know u have a retarded, warped personality.. i just hope the KeL doesnt feel awkward if he infact.. reads what u said... I doubt it, but u neva know...

xo,

cookie

LOL.... Silver Tiger...ur hillarious. so when did u join us? im talking way back in 1999 - 2000... what year... so i can pinpoint. we've had thousands of fans to come and go... and the ppl that i mentioned were the ONLY regular fans b4 i joined in (either late 1999/2000) .. i was actually the first female fan to hang around.. tho i was a TRIP then too.

just get me on track.. but i look up to u too.. we dont have to be a celebrity do we? lol

by all means, ur welcome on the Podcast.. i cant be there.. and the more who can make it the merrier.. I just hope it happens, before the man has his portrait unveiled. LOL,

cookie

I can't remember the year but I've been around since the very, very first Will Smith board. You are correct though! Anyone and everyone is free to look up to me.

God Blessa!

Edited by Silver Tiger

THAT WAS A CHEAP SHOT TIGER, bringing Bellishick out to this topic... Anyways, the picture is great Cookie, I hope that one time u can make one of me for my living room, lol..