JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Dinner In Honor of Mandela

MissAshley

Thx Ms Ashley.. they look sooo nice 2gether.. i love the way they dressed here.... and I got my eyes on Will's ties from now on, after seeing him in that mess ... on the today show Monday... LOL....

so cute together... gotta love it..

xo,

cookie

you keep talking about this tie Cookie, I gotta go back and have a peek at it, lol.

I was more surprised at how tired he looked in some of those interviews, but I guess being in all those different time zones can do that to you.

LOL.... yea Ms Ashley.. Will was wearin the most UGLY tie, that didn't even match his outfit that look too tight on his thighs, and the jacket sleeves even looked abit short. I was paying his clothes so much attention that day.. and im sure u wil agree... Jada did not dress him that day, and if she did.. she must have been mad.. cuz it was NOT working! :paperbag: LOL... maybe it was just me.. some of the guys may have digg the way he dressed on NBC... for the first time EVER... i didnt tho..

I also didnt notice if he looked tired or not.. his usual high energy seem to be there to me... gotta love my WS...

xo,

cookie

lol. You could be his personal stylist cookies!!

You could tell him that if he dyes his hair he should shave his beard, he has black hair and white beard!!hhaha

And what Will & Emma Thomson are doing??? seems they had a great time together. And I have no comments for Denzel Washington faces,lol.

Edited by Sandy

LOL @ Sandy. 99% of the times,. Will dresses really well, just i personally wasnt feeling that tie, or the outfit on him., tho it wasn't all that horrible, I feel bad now for even mentioning it.. lmbo. @ ALe... you post some incredible clips.. thanx, tho I cant see some of them on my computer.. i appreciate you. lol

xo,

cookie

LOL @ Sandy. 99% of the times,. Will dresses really well, just i personally wasnt feeling that tie, or the outfit on him., tho it wasn't all that horrible, I feel bad now for even mentioning it.. lmbo. @ ALe... you post some incredible clips.. thanx, tho I cant see some of them on my computer.. i appreciate you. lol

xo,

cookie

Why don't u feel the tie?

U don't like it?

I think Will looks really handsome and nice in a suit or any fine clothes! :thumbsup: