JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will puts music on hold

Turn, we as music fans want him doing music, we know, or we thought that that was that made him truly happy and i dont think he is a better actor than he is a musician, but yeah well, thats his decition.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, people come on!

This is more terrible than in a Michael Jackson forum!

U guys are startin' to get mad and have no patience, don't really support him...

Ok, of course we all want music more from Will than movies but u gotta understand and keep supporting him, that's all!

It's not like his movies are bad so it's alright!

And after reading the sentence "I am a better actor than a rapper..." I started believing that this whole thing ain't true maybe!

Come on guys, keep ur heads up! :wickedwisdom:

Ya'll are pretty ****ed upped for people who call them self JJFP Potnas. If thats what Will wants to do this, let him, or stop calling yourselfs true supporters.

You have no idea how thin the ice is do you??

You might wanna re-read over the rules of the forum

Caus I said the f word? I'll change that if you want. But I aint the only one in this thread. I'm sure they dont get a warning for it, no mather how often they do it. Or is it caus I criticised people caus they bash the man they claim to support just caus he wants to do movies instead of music for the next few years? If so, I'm sorry for actualy supporting Will instead of just talking about it.

Edited by Turntable

Ya'll are quit negative for people who call them self JJFP Potnas. If thats what Will wants to do this, let him

Except for the language(Turntable let's tone down the language), Turntable is right here. Let Will do his thing. If acting is what he's focused on then that's what he's focused on. He never said he'd never rap again. He just said he's a better actor than rapper right now. And that may be true since he's done several movies since '05. He's put all his energy into acting. It's the reason why Newsweek called him "the most powerful actor in Hollywood". Acting has longetivity written all over it. At some point he's going to stop rapping.

Yeah, I'd like to see him do more music but if acting is his thing right now then more power & success to him. If he never records again then I'll be fine as long as Will's cool with it.

i was feeling very positive about the music these past few weeks with whats hes said, but now i just think hes talking rubbish. He contradicts himself every few days, so i wouldnt take too much from this statement. Its true tho, his time is more limited in music than it is with movies, you can be a 90 year old actor but i dont wanna see a 90 year old rapper.

I'll still be a fan of Will if he just does movies, but it will never be the same. The most important thing for me now, is i wanna see him live so bad, i travelled 200 miles on the off chance he would, it just made me wanna see him even more.

Stop talking about the tour and just do it Will!!!!!

When I see it that way Dawg, I have to agree with you about Will and acting right now...

Turn, man, easy fella, forget about the world and what other people do and focus on what u do and do it good. when u do that u will find it easier to see how people respond better to ur posts since u seem to have a good point of view. Its just the delivery that is wrong man..

I am a true supporter, a Potnas for a reason. Proved myself for many years. So does that mean i don't warrant an opinion on why i would rather support him doing music?

I'm with Julie, just wondering why all the contradictions? and it's not even just with music, he was on the mtv carpet saying how he wanted to do BB3, then all of a sudden, 2-3 weeks later "i'm past that" wtf? lol like dude make up your mind? I guess with Will i'll just wait and watch rather than going directly by what he says.