Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jazzyjefffreshprince

Bad Boys 3 and Independence Day 2 news

theres an interview on T4 ryt now (UK programme) and will just sed about independence day 2 n badboys 3 he sed bad boys 3 concept is brilliant but hes not sure about doing it "i'm not in that place" and as for independence he said that prob wudnt happen

n he also cant swim!? lol

he also confirmed a tour with jazzy jeff although he dint perform at the hancock premieres he did confirm it will happen soon

will just sed about independence day 2 n badboys 3 he sed bad boys 3 concept is brilliant but hes not sure about doing it "i'm not in that place"

mmm Will is a bit confused, he doesn't even know what he wants. One month ago he was almost begging for BB3 at the MTV awards and now he's not in that place??? C'om Will take a long brake, record new music, and come back with your ideas clear, u're gonna drive us crazy!!!

will just sed about independence day 2 n badboys 3 he sed bad boys 3 concept is brilliant but hes not sure about doing it "i'm not in that place"

mmm Will is a bit confused, he doesn't even know what he wants. One month ago he was almost begging for BB3 at the MTV awards and now he's not in that place??? C'om Will take a long brake, record new music, and come back with your ideas clear, u're gonna drive us crazy!!!

I totally agree! :shakehead:

Bad Boys 3 gotta happen, that would be incredible!!! :wickedwisdom: