JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ice-T going at Soulja Boy

Turntable

Im sorry but when i listen to rap i want lyrics when i hear soulja boy i hear:

Soulja boy blah blag blha OOOOOHHHHH, wadja duh duh du hduh OHHHHHHH, wa duh duh du hduh du OOOHHHH, Now SUPERMAN now OOOHHHHHH, yoouuuu whadja soulja now di youuuuu whadja soulja.

What does he say????? and thats my intelligent contribution.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, Julie, I didnt know u knew the song by heart, lol. U forgot the part in which he says:

Crank that and dooooo ohhhhh superman that hooooo ohhh! lol

I didnt think u were such a fan from the guy. I apologize then because I dont have access to personal footage and didnt buy the album either so i dont know about the song ur talking about.. This is not really the kind of topic we should be discusing in here..

You don't have to buy the album to hear that garbage. It was a single. "Yahh, dkhfliggity, yahh!" That's how the stupid, STUPID song goes. I watched the video all the way through the first time I saw it and I felt like I needed an anger management therapist there with me. I'm a little bit surprised you, of all the people here don't know that song. But the stuff you like is all over the map and inconsistent so you're hard to pinpoint.

Is your life really that boring that you need to watch soulja boy videos just hate on it afterwards? :stickpoke:

Do I have to like every video I see now?

A relevant example:

"Ah, R. Kelly is urinating on this little girl... hmm... I don't think this is good, I do not like what he is doing. But I cannot judge, for I was the one who clicked the link that sent me here. It was I who chose to watch the video and should therefore accept what it offers me."

Cruise around some music news sites, you might find yourself getting lost in all of the stuff they got on there. When I click on something Soula Boy/Lil' Wayne/Some Wack Rapper related, it's usually to get a grip on what others think about it. I wanna see where people's minds are when it comes to this stuff. I can't make accurate comments if I don't really know what's going on.

God Blessa!

Edited by Silver Tiger

Im sorry but when i listen to rap i want lyrics when i hear soulja boy i hear:

Soulja boy blah blag blha OOOOOHHHHH, wadja duh duh du hduh OHHHHHHH, wa duh duh du hduh du OOOHHHH, Now SUPERMAN now OOOHHHHHH, yoouuuu whadja soulja now di youuuuu whadja soulja.

What does he say????? and thats my intelligent contribution.

What i hate is that we got great talent rappers like Da Brakes and Kel Spencer who have to struggle to get a record deal and then you have crap like Soulja Boy who get's a deal.

It makes me sick

@ Silver: Wouldnt it just be better for you to look at good stufff and bring it on to here?

And live in a pretend world where I never have to hear a song about a lollipop, candy shop, getting silly, camera phones, dripping candy paint, snapping, being krispy, leaning like an ANYTHING, grills, lip gloss, and making it rain?

If only....

But I do bring good stuff on here Turn. I do. Can't always do it though. I'm a busy man. I'm about to go do something busy right now.

God Blessa!