JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will unsure about new record..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest, I'd prefer a new album with good songs, that can surpass the sales and popularity of BWS. I know it can happen, especially now, when it seems that what was old is now new again, he could really do well in these times in pop culture. If he did something really old school and made it good and had an actual tour. It would be great.

I honestly believe when a reporter or the press ask him about music he's not too bothered to admit to anything. But to the fans (like us at the show the other day) if we asked him he knows that there are real people out there that wanna hear new stuff. That must be a good feeling for him knowing we are supporting him in that part of his career.

I honestly believe when a reporter or the press ask him about music he's not too bothered to admit to anything. But to the fans (like us at the show the other day) if we asked him he knows that there are real people out there that wanna hear new stuff. That must be a good feeling for him knowing we are supporting him in that part of his career.

that's a really good point Kev, we're not uninterested interviewers with a set of questions to ask, we're fans and you, as a fan, asked him a specific question about his music career, which surely tells him how much we all want a new album.

I think Kev hit it on the nail there, Will's gonna be more honest with the fans than he's gonna be with the media, I'm more optimistic that he's gonna release somethin' new now that he told Kev's he's gonna

Yeh he has no reason to lie really. Dont think he has it in him to be straight up trying to keep us sweet by lieing.

I honestly think what we managed to say to him may have had an impact on his thinking about his music career.

Well i'll tell myself that anyway. I just think its important he still knows he has proper fans of his music out there still who want more and take the time to go to these events to see him and get their points across.

Yeh he has no reason to lie really. Dont think he has it in him to be straight up trying to keep us sweet by lieing.

I honestly think what we managed to say to him may have had an impact on his thinking about his music career.

Well i'll tell myself that anyway. I just think its important he still knows he has proper fans of his music out there still who want more and take the time to go to these events to see him and get their points across.

Man, that's great!

I really love what u and Julie said to Will! :thumbsup:

Now I'm also pretty sure that he's gonna bring out a new album! :)

What about the video u told us?

I'd love to see it! :wickedwisdom:

• 2 weeks later...