JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will unsure about new record..

• Admin

Will, who normally has an answer to every question acted quite surprised when some reporter asked him about when he’ll have his next charthit. He said that he’s focussing on acting at the moment and that it is quite unsure about when he’s going to record another record.

http://www.berlinista.com/en/article/will-...k-premiere/6135

:shakehead:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Screw that, we aksed him last night. Julie shouted "NEW ALBUM" and he replied "SURE". I have video proof that you'll all see later.

Our little group of people maybe helped Will realise we want music, cos Michelle got her He's The DJ signed too.

This gives me hope that there will be a new album after all cause FP has said that he's only unsure of when he's gonna release a new album. So now it's just a case of when we're gonna get a new album and not if we're gonna get a new album

We're in a much better position than where we used to be about a year ago when FP was saying that music maby in the past

Edited by analogue

Well.. we all know if L+F was promoted better and Tell Me Why had been released and they didn't release party starter in the fall.. it would have sold a lot more we'd probobly have a new album by now i mean it's been 3 years since Lost and Found this is usually around the time we here atleast something new.

Well.. we all know if L+F was promoted better and Tell Me Why had been released and they didn't release party starter in the fall.. it would have sold a lot more we'd probobly have a new album by now i mean it's been 3 years since Lost and Found this is usually around the time we here atleast something new.

I absolutely agree u!

Back then I always said "Tell Me Why" should get released but over there at the official site on the forums there they all said that "Party Starter" is the better track for the upcoming summer and voted for that. So that was a mistake... :shakehead:

yeah to quote exactly what he said to Kev was "im not giving up on you man". If theres a new album, thank kev coz Wills not giving up on him.

I love the fact Will looked me in the eyes, asked how i was and then answered with that. Now i can technically say i have had a conversation with Will Smith.

Crazy surreal moment looking back.

• Admin

I'm not sure what to think about Will's "uncertainty". If he doesn't want to do music anymore then more power to him. As much as I would like new music from him & Jeff together, I'd much rather see him win an Oscar.

Thats the problem you and Will have topdawg.. if he's gonna focus on acting how about actually making a good movie??? The focus seems to be all on his performance/winning an oscar! :nhawong: