JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

So, how's life going?

So I'm sitting here tired. I've just written another futile response to VIsqo and I'm just spilling words out of my fingers now.

A few weeks ago I got into a minor accident that is going to cost a good chunk of money. It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't about to blow $1000 on other things in addition to the accident fees. I'm about to be unemployed again as summer means less school jobs. I'm looking for a job. I'll be leaving my dorm again for the summer to return to an unwelcoming home. I'll be driving a lot this summer...

Hey Tim, is it Winter over there? What will you be asking Santa for? THA CARTER III?!

Discuss your current events.

God Blessa!

Is it Keeler? Are you going to outdo Brakes?

What say you, Ewan‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽‽

UPDATE: It is now 2:35 in the morning on my side of the world. I just got done helping with a birthday party, going on a midnight run to Jack in the Box, watching The Office (US version) with my roommate, and putting my girl to bed. What an update....

God Blessa!

Edited by Silver Tiger

lol, well, im just done reading tiger responses to my posts, gotta admit the guy is really creative (as bipolar people are too) and now im really focused in internal medicine because this cycle has been really difficult for me. Yesterday I stayed in the hospital the whole day, and today I have to go back to stay there too.

Haven't been on the boards all that much. Been pretty busy lately.

Finished high school last week and graduated last Saturday.

I got a part time summer job at Subway, working with a friend of mine. Its going pretty well so far, definitely the best part time job I've had so far. I'm also working a landscaping job on the side.

Decided where I'm going to school next year. I'm moving to Florida with a friend to go to Full Sail University, to get a degree in Recording Arts. I'm hoping to become an audio engineer after I get my associates degree. Can't wait to live out on my own, sharing an apartment with my friend. I'm moving mid-Aug hopefully.

In my free time, I'm chillin with friends, starting to work on music again, and living up my last summer at home while making plans for next year.

Basically thats where I'm at right now.

Currently working as a Dsiclosure Services Administrator in Sheffield. Living with 2 awesome friends i went to Uni with.

Sheffield is a good city, always plenty to do.

Hoping to find myself a better job soon, but where i am at now isn't terrible, just rather tedious work.