JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Sydney Premier CANCELLED?! :(

• Admin

Yeah its been canceled.. I'm furious.. the movie wrapped in November, test screenings began in April.. yet Sony waited til the end of May and then forced them into reshoots. The premier was then canceled because the print of the movie wouldn't be ready in time.. they could have rescheduled..made it later..but no they just canceled it!

• Members

Yeah its been canceled.. I'm furious.. the movie wrapped in November, test screenings began in April.. yet Sony waited til the end of May and then forced them into reshoots. The premier was then canceled because the print of the movie wouldn't be ready in time.. they could have rescheduled..made it later..but no they just canceled it!

THAT SUX hard!!!!!

man im spewing i wish it wasnt true cause i really wanted to see him never have seen him live before

• Members

im changing the title bcoz i came on and thought it was all of them. My heart is racing, be careful what you write.

MY Bad! but still it effects us sydney fans something severe!!!

i really hope Will and jazz dont cancel their performance though even if we have to pay i dnt care!

but i doubt it seeing theyd have no real reason to come out.

:(

i do hope they plan on doing a independent tour of their own like a real concert :(

so dissapointed

im changing the title bcoz i came on and thought it was all of them. My heart is racing, be careful what you write.

MY Bad! but still it effects us sydney fans something severe!!!

i really hope Will and jazz dont cancel their performance though even if we have to pay i dnt care!

but i doubt it seeing theyd have no real reason to come out.

:(

i do hope they plan on doing a independent tour of their own like a real concert :(

so dissapointed

No problem, im just so on edge about this. I do feel so sorry for you guys, it still doesnt make sence that they have the movie ready a week later but wont reschedule.

• Members

SO DISSAPOINTED!!!! how long are we gunna have to wait now til will and jazzy come back to Australia??

last time he was here (will) was for wat? Bad Boys 2? or iRobot? im not sure which i cant remember all i know is i was in High School back than!

couldnt even drive to go see him.