JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hancock world premiere cancelled!

That completley and utterly sucks.

This could have a knock on effect for all other Premiers. So everybody keep

looking around for news.

All i can say Tim is im sorry.

I assume whatever one comes first when the movie is done will be. Im very worried myself about the 18th in London now. We need to find out.

Damn this is not good. I wouldve rather they just kept the original rating, screws all the fans just so the companies can make a little extra cash. Ah wells, hopefully Will and Jeff will come out to Sydney to perform at one of Will's next premiere's. It sucks for us, but not much that we can do except hope that the movie is something really special.

Yeh, you would assume they would reschedule.

I should be cool with re-arranging my time off work, but dont think it'll be that simple for everyone. This really blows.

I think all the premiere's would be in doubt now.. who knows when the movie will be ready?

I saw the trailer on tv yesterday and it still said "this film is not yet rated" so i'm sure that has something to do with it too.

sucks. it's throwing everything off, b/c they were trying to squeeze an R rated film into PG-13.

This sucks so much, ive been looking forward to this since december, i was even thinking of leaving my workplace but i stayed bcoz i knew i had time booked off for this. I could maybe reschedule but not too much later. If i never see JJFP live i'll be so mad.

One terrible thing that could come out of this is the London Premier gets cancelled, but yet they perform at the Nelson Mandela show. Which we have giving up our chance of tickets for.

That would be a kick in the teeth to any proper fan