Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith opens Scientology School

Hero1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Come on guys. This changes nothing for me. Don't let haters and media convince you, this is just the same old story.

Hang on Ale it is not the same old story. I wish it was but there are some indisputable facts about what they teach at this school and who is doing the teaching.

The "study tech" thing I find the most concerning because it may not be an outrageous form of teaching but why would you use "study tech" if you do use it you have to pay Scientology money..

Come on guys. This changes nothing for me. Don't let haters and media convince you, this is just the same old story.

Hang on Ale it is not the same old story. I wish it was but there are some indisputable facts about what they teach at this school and who is doing the teaching.

The "study tech" thing I find the most concerning because it may not be an outrageous form of teaching but why would you use "study tech" if you do use it you have to pay Scientology money..

Yes, and what? Does it mean Will is funding a Scientology school? No. Does it mean Will is a Scientologist? Of course not. Does it mean Will is supporting Scientology with his own money? Maybe, who knows. But this is not new, I don't know why you are so surprised. This has been said by the media many times, and now it seems to be real because his new school is using "study tech". But we are forgetting something: we don't even know if this is true or not. For me, it's still a rumor, and we all know how the media works so like I said my opinion about Will hasn't changed at all.

Edited by Ale

Well, I think that the study techis one of the very little good things u can use from scientology. It actually helps learning. I remember Will saying he doesnt want his children to memorize useless facts.. He wants them to learn.

My mom always says that in everything theres something good and from that we should always learn...

Edited by VIsqo

Have faith that things are gonna be alright. Will hasnt talked about it yet, there are a lot of speculations about the subject, but nothing more than that. Im actually surprise to see how rumors can make people change their minds so quickly about someone. Thats the power of the media and I know yall saw tomorrow never dies Bond movie and the destructive power of the media.

Lets wait and see what he has to say about this issue. Then when its confirmed or denied, then we will have something to believe in. Meanwhile Im mad sure u just do not prefer to believe in the national inquire and the interpretation of these first..

If in my school theres a Nazy working, does that makes me a Nazy? What if the methods I use for teaching are like the ones in the navy, does that makes me a marine? I dont think so... Unless I say IM a Marine or a nazy, or do the things they specifically do. That changes everything, and thats what we have to wait and see....

Study tech was not made by the scientology religion, or for them. it is used by them like they use forks and plates and tables and cars and good manners. So if I have good manners, AM I A SCIENTOLOGIST?

It says on the school's own web site that they are using study tech.

I know, but that doesn't prove anything yet.

Have faith that things are gonna be alright. Will hasnt talked about it yet, there are a lot of speculations about the subject, but nothing more than that. Im actually surprise to see how rumors can make people change their minds so quickly about someone. Thats the power of the media and I know yall saw tomorrow never dies Bond movie and the destructive power of the media.

Lets wait and see what he has to say about this issue. Then when its confirmed or denied, then we will have something to believe in. Meanwhile Im mad sure u just do not prefer to believe in the national inquire and the interpretation of these first..

Nice said VIsqo :thumbsup:

Yeah i hope what you say is true visqo. But even if Will is using this tech stuff in a completely none scientologist way, its not a smart move, i mean he must have known the media would have jumped on it. Anyway im believing nothing until i hear more news, who is the lesser evil scientology or the media.

Everybody read these two links, Will is exactly saying that he isn't a scientologist!!!

So stop worrying 'bout this crap now, always the same rumor...

It ain't true!!! :thumbsup: