JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The New Village Academy of Calabasas

MissAshley

usually I don't post stuff from the tabs, but this actually looks legit. looks like they have friends and family that homeschool their kids too.

Will Smith Private School: Will Smith School “The New Village Academy Of Calabasas”

Will Smith is investing $1 million in the construction and development of a private school near his Calabasas, California estate.

“The academy will be run privately, and will include prekindergarten through grade 6.”

Will has leased Indian Hills High School campus, which he will rename The New Village Academy of Calabasas.

“Will paid $889,000 to lease the campus for three years, plus he’ll cover all the additional costs such as utilities,” an insider told The National Enquirer.

According to a spokesperson, The New Village Academy, which will operate under the motto “Spiral Up,” will be “open to all races, religions, and creeds.”

The New Village Academy boasts:

Organic low-fat breakfasts and lunches with no fried foods or refined sugar, as well as a cirriculum, developed in cooperation with Will and Jada, featuring instruction ion Spanish, Technology, and Robotics.

Tuition will range from $7,500 to $12,500.

http://hiphop.popcrunch.com/will-smith-pri...y-of-calabasas/

from the site:

http://newvillageacademy.net/

New Village Academy is a Pre-kindergarten through Grade 6 (in 2008) independent school scheduled to open in Fall, 2008. Currently, a home school, we are thrilled to announce that we have just secured a site for our school! The site will be at 4345 N. Las Virgenes Road in Calabasas, California at what currently is a school in the Las Virgenes Unified School District. NVA will be fully operational in the fall (September 3 is the first day of school) after we spend the summer moving in and making campus improvements. We are now accepting applications. Please contact Dr. Jacquie Olivier at NVA at 818-716-4196 with questions about the school, our philosophy, mission and goals.

Spiral Up!

oh boy. u so right Juile.. i was just wandering tho...

u guys think that i can get Will to sponsor my 2 sons to go? lol... what the hell.. it doesnt hurt to ask, does it... but the question is... Who the heck do i ask?

lol... prolly get a NO.. but still tho... :thumbsup:

xo,

cookie

l

OH MY GOD!!! IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED! THIS IS A SCIENTOLOGY SCHOOL!!!

... At least according to Perez Hilton, and a bunch of other "news"papers tomorrow...

I'm boycotting all of Wills movies and his music, I don't want to be a part of this cult. I will not be seeing Hancock or Seven Pound or anything else this idiot (Will) puts out!

:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

... At least according to Perez Hilton, and a bunch of other "news"papers tomorrow...

I'm boycotting all of Wills movies and his music, I don't want to be a part of this cult. I will not be seeing Hancock or Seven Pound or anything else this idiot (Will) puts out!

:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

On 2nd thought, I dont think I would want my kids going, if its related to Scientology, because i know nothing bout it, and i dont want anyone converting their beliefs. Besides, the kids may sit in circles if theyre rich asking,.. What do your dad or mom does? and one of Will's kids may say, "Will Smith is my dad, and surely u know him.and what do your mom do, Jay?" I wouldnt want him to say, well, she's an artist and draws portraits, and the kids say.. but WHO is she tho? lol...

I was joking.. and would never ask anyone to sponsor my kids in that sort of school, because i wouldnt wanna act the fool if one of the other parents step at me like theyre beter or their kids are better because their banking money like that... naa... dont want my kids feeling subordinate to any one's kids...

we're good.

xo,

cookie

... At least according to Perez Hilton, and a bunch of other "news"papers tomorrow..

I can't stand Perez Hilton!!Why is he famous???

Edited by Sandy