JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Watch first JJFP Summer Concert Live!

• Admin

Watch Will Smith and Charlize Theron in Australia - live!

Two of Hollywood’s biggest A-listers Will Smith and Charlize Theron will be jetting in to Sydney for the June 10 world premiere of their new action/comedy blockbuster Hancock - and you can watch some of the action live right here!

They're bringing along co-star Jason Bateman for the ride - and as if that’s not enough, Will will be showing what a multi-talented megastar he is by performing live with a full band outside the cinema at Sydney’s Hoyts Entertainment Quarter. And even if you can’t make it along to the premiere, you’ll be able to see Will breaking it down live on The Fix. We’ll be streaming his performance live and exclusive on the night - a Fix first!

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/Blog.asp...owcomments=true

So basically you'll be able to watch it live here: http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HELL YEAH!!!, i thought i was totally gonna miss out on seing JJFP.. now i get to watch them online i cannot wait. and backed up by a live band to this is gonna be sick.. you guys in sydney are so lucky haha.

welll dang.. I wanna see them live together TOOO... lol. Wait a minute. I have. In Atlanta, .... but still tho. LOL hahah...

i wanna see them again... :thumbsup:

at least before i get my first wrinkle.. LOL\

second.. whatever...lol :thumbsup:

xo,

cookie