JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

tell a story part II

Hero1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

throwing her in the back of a van, but Julie was aware of his plan and slapped him in the face with a wet kipper that was lying around. "you dont like me, u r just joking, so go away!"

Kimmie and Julie ran as fast as they could to the nearest plane, bcoz she didnt know who Mao whatsaface was and frankly didnt care.

kimmie and Julie ran and ran until they saw an unguarded plane (yes u would think they would have tighter security these days). Kimmie jumped into the pilots seat and drove the plane down the runway, oops Daedalus Mortality was standing in the way, "gosh i hope we dont hit him" kimmie said.

kimmie put her foot down on the accelerator.......but then prince jumped out in front of the plane and pushed Daedalus Mortality out of the way. (They were partners in crime and liked to play tricks on Julie which dont work at all). Then prince admitted his undying love for Daedalus Mortality, "i had to save you bcoz i ... i ... love you" sceamed prince.

P.S. prince and Daedalus Mortality this is called revenge muhahahaha!

Guest Prince
Mao, being the crazy man he was (did he invent maonaisse?), got lost and ended up in the desert where he stumbled upon Jeremy Spake, who was sunbathing, when the girls turned up at the scene and stole his... Edited by Prince

• Admin
he bagan his incanation to summon the underwater vehicle... "switcherus ickerus flickerus dickerus" once he cleared his throat, "appear now..and take the scousers to their destiny" and it appeared! kimmie and julie were completely shocked..this was no ordinary vehicle.. it was ....