JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Charlie Mack Birthday Appearence By Will Smith

Ale

yea Julie. age aint notin but a number. remember, Jazzy Jeff and I are that age, Jeff got me by a minute tho. lol... Will around the corner this year I think...LOL

nevermind.. i forgot ill be turning nineteen this year.. scratch my comment. LOL

xo,

cookie

lol...Sandy.. My girlfriend told me the same thing a week ago, the 40's are the new 30's .. whateva thats spose 2 mean. haha.

Look at Will.. in that pic when fans were saying he look thin, he look very 30ish to me... thas cool he takes good care of himself.. I like those few gray hairs in his

beard tho.. it looks sexy and wise.. haha

ok... i just hijacked this thread. sorry CharlieMack. LOL .

xo,

cookie

I thought Will was still 30ish... lol, anyways, 40 are definitely the hip right now, and i cant wait till 18 years pass quickly so that I hit 40 and be as hip as u people, lol. Ok, sorry charlie and all of the 40s club for that one..

its actually cool getting older and wiser.. nothing to be afraid of, You've got alot of experience ahead, so lay low and enjoy it. I take that back about Will looking 30'ish.. because he IS in his 30s.. lol. He does look much younger than his age tho.. i have to give him that credit..

xo,

cookie

lol...Sandy.. My girlfriend told me the same thing a week ago, the 40's are the new 30's .. whateva thats spose 2 mean. haha.

That whole "30 is the new 20" came from Jay-Z's song "30-Something". So yeah, 40 is the new 30. He's basically saying at even though he's in his 30(he's 38 by the way) that he's still as hot as he was in his 20's. It's become my theme song since I turn 33 next month.