JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Where are you people?!

VIsqo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been having problems lately. My girlfriend broke up with me, my bestfriend got a job outta state and he left, my other friends are busy with their lives, Tiger keeps makin those dumb jokes, I mean, this is the time when I need people in here. Anyways, Im happy u people are finally writing something.

Ive been having problems lately. My girlfriend broke up with me, my bestfriend got a job outta state and he left, my other friends are busy with their lives, Tiger keeps makin those dumb jokes, I mean, this is the time when I need people in here. Anyways, Im happy u people are finally writing something.

awww... u broke up with ur gf? what happened? U can always keep in touch with ur best friend tho, so its not like he is out of ur lyfe 4eva. Overlook Tiger is just being a frosted flake... lol. When folks be flakin on ya, I imagine they mean no harm...just dont think small things they say or do can hurt another without knowing whats going on in ur life. Hes good ppl tho. right tiger?

so wassup wit u and ur girL? Maybe we can help... Thats crazy. I can help every dang body in the world except my self. LOL

xo,

cookie

We were having problems lately, and today, like out of nowhere she decided that we are better off alone. I talked to her but she wouldnt reason. She just said bye. I have called her like a zilion times, I went to her house and she wasnt there, left messages on her phone, I have done everything I know I can do and Havent been able to talk to her again. She said she was tired of the relationship and our problems. I was tired too of our problems, but that didnt mean I was gonna quit on her. Well she did to me.

And dont worry, I know Tiger is a good kid.

We were having problems lately, and today, like out of nowhere she decided that we are better off alone. I talked to her but she wouldnt reason. She just said bye. I have called her like a zilion times, I went to her house and she wasnt there, left messages on her phone, I have done everything I know I can do and Havent been able to talk to her again. She said she was tired of the relationship and our problems. I was tired too of our problems, but that didnt mean I was gonna quit on her. Well she did to me.

And dont worry, I know Tiger is a good kid.

Its sad it turned out this way, but dont give up just yet tho stank. Theres always a chance if u both were feeling each other, that it can work out.. its just a simple lack of communication somewhere. Thats all. Be real tho... It didn't just happen out of 'nowhere'... it obviously has built up, and from the sounds of it... from the problems u guys were having.. the info u gave is too little for anyone to help u much..

If ur willing to talk about it,... what were the base of problems u were having? Jealousy? Not albe to spend quality tyme 2gether? One person giving more than the other?Is one of you more interested than the other..... or trying too hard when the other obviously just don't care? Were u intentionally ignoring signs that one or the other is not there mentally? Do u have healthy debates or discussions, acknowledging the other's views, but not discrediting yours, regardless of who is right or wrong?

How long have u guys been going out, did u say?

U can ask AJ.. i love talking about love. LOL so imma be here for another hour then curl up in my office to a good stimulating book .. :sipread:

xo,

cookie