JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

jazzy playing liverpool

Hero1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure Jeff will be back there again. He seems to love the UK (which i can't complain about) Hopefully he'll play Nottingham/Derby/Leicester/Northampton. Somewhere where i could get too easily, i don't drive you see.

• 2 weeks later...
Ayoooo this show was amazing. I was at the front straight in front of Jazzy. Skillz handed me the mic three times to Hip Hop Hooray, Scenario and finally Summertime near the end :D Then afterwards we was jus chillin talkin to Skilz he signed my shirt. Someone came out of the backstage door and I couldn't resist the chance to meet Jeff. I caught it with my foot and snook up, he signed the other side of my shirt! He was really cool. I thought he mighta been pissed me sneakin in but he was really cool. Talkin to us about the new **** with Will he was really cool. Never had a camera but I got some pics on my phone.

Jeff is as cool in person as you'd expect man.

EDIT : Btw didn't realise there was so many Scouse Jeff fans, I've never met any in the whole time I've been alive! Get at me some of the Scousers around here.

EDIT 2 : It wasn't sold out. There were two lines outside the Masque, one for people with tickets, and one to buy em.. Edited by Perry

hi fellow scouser, well there are only 2 of us here, me and my best friend and i dont really think she counts as a proper jjfp fan.

I cant believe it wasnt even sold out, i was on a coach coming thru Liverpool last night at about 11 thinkin how close i was to jeff at that vey second. It was damn annoying.

What did Jeff say about the new stuff, and can u upload the pics at all.

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 19 2004, 01:32 PM]hi fellow scouser, well there are only 2 of us here, me and my best friend and i dont really think she counts as a proper jjfp fan.

I cant believe it wasnt even sold out, i was on a coach coming thru Liverpool last night at about 11 thinkin how close i was to jeff at that vey second. It was damn annoying.

What did Jeff say about the new stuff, and can u upload the pics at all.[/quote]
The pics wwas only taken with my phone, I forgot my Digi, but Jazzy was cool he really was just laughin and had no problem us messin around with phones. I felt really bad when we snook in, ya know like invadin Jazzy's space but he was really cool about it. He got up and was like 'How ya doin' ?

I'ma get on top of gettin' these pics off my phone when I can. I'll get a pic of my shirt up too just for the sake of it :P Gonna get it up on my wall.

Gotta say I even feel bad for ya missin' it. Jeff was his usual crowd movin', hip hoppin', very conentrated self. Even though he never looked at the crown much and it was Skillz mostly keepin' everyone bouncin just lookin at him workin you could feel the energy comin' from him. You could see exactly how much he enjoyed himself up there. Every so often he'd just look up and smile that smile he has. Damn I'm still hyped up now!

Where about's in Lpool ya from anyway ? That's cool another JJFP fan!

EDIT : Oh yeah about the stuff he was talkin' about. I was askin him about the Will stuff, he looked really excited when I mentioned that. Was tellin' about how much work they both put into it. He also talked about Switch like he had input, I didn't know that maybe he was just around while they was makin' it. Edited by Perry

wow thats cool even if he had some input, glad u had a good time. Dont feel bad 4 me missin it tho it was my own fault lol.

Im actually from the Wirral, but i just say liverpool coz ppl know were it is, im close tho, im a plastic scouser. :kekeke: Where in liverpool r u from, u know ppl will rip it out of u for being a scouser. I get a lot of thief jokes lol.

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 19 2004, 02:53 PM]wow thats cool even if he had some input, glad u had a good time. Dont feel bad 4 me missin it tho it was my own fault lol.

Im actually from the Wirral, but i just say liverpool coz ppl know were it is, im close tho, im a plastic scouser.  :kekeke: Where in liverpool r u from, u know ppl will rip it out of u for being a scouser. I get a lot of thief jokes lol.[/quote]
Heh everyone I work with is from the Wirral so I get Scouse jokes all the time. Even worse is living in Walton, it's like the Ghetto of Liverpool! But nah I make jokes about Scouser's myself, it's all fun.

[quote=DaBrakes]Thanks for the info! Its good toknow that Jeff had input in 'Switch'. Who knows, we might get our 6th Jazzy Jeff Fresh Prince album after all!![/quote]

Yeah I got excited when he was talking about Switch, and I'm pretty sure we are getting another album. I said to him 'So I hear you doin' some more stuff with Will ?' and his face lit up. He didn't say anything except 'Yeahhhh' then he quickly jumped into Switch. Edited by Perry

[quote=Hero1,Sep 19 2004, 08:39 PM]awesome perry! give us sum exact quotes or what u can remember jeff said abt workin with will and switch! im real excited :rock:[/quote]
It seemed like Jeff never really wanted to talk about the work with Will. When I mentioned it he just smiled in that way he smiles, then quickly moved to talkin about Switch.