JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hancock song leaked!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, just wow...

I thought about doing that today, but then i thought: "Nah, thats too much. I cant do that to my JJFP friends"...

I am never coming back to this board ever again!

Man i knew this would be too good to be true and that you would have had a much better exciting bulletin headline if it were true.

I'm used 2 people disappointing me on April Fools when i visit this board...ha ha. I knew this was fake before i even opened it. However, the Rick Roll song bing the link was mad hilarious. I love that song. I know everone back in the day was like "who's the big black guy who sings that song?" and then find otu some skinny, kinda-akward red-headed white kid was singing it. Good stuff. I'd be so mad if i fell for this. I had a really evil idea for an April Fools post last week but i forget what it waz. I'll probably remember in a few days and do it anyway. :hmm:

I wanna kill u Tim! lol

I just saw the post and I believed it, I was nervous and all!!! Yesterday wasn't fools' day everywhere (here is December 28th).... Agggggg THAT WAS CRUEL hahahaha

Edited by Sandy