JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Mariah Track & Video

Turntable

ok.. i forgot to add this..

who really opens their front door in that sort of "get up" for someone other than their man?

lol.

xo,

cookie

I do, bra and panties all the way! My pizza gets delivered in eight minutes flat!

Now that I watched it, BRILLIANT! If your considering watching it, but need to be pushed over the edge, here are the important details: Mariah, hot like fiah, Geek, Laser Tag. Go, watch it, you'll be a better person for it.

I heard the song and saw the video awhile ago. I really like the song. I like that isn't not a power ballad or a super uptempo track. Just a mid-tempo step back in2 the spot light. And she looks great in the video. Can't wait for the new album.

And i'm not dissing Janet, but her she really needs 2 focus on her sound, her last 2 albums are just so average. Her production is just not there. She conforming for the success of Ciara and artists like that. Their styles are fine, but Janet has a vibe of her own and she needs 2 show it off. The more i listen 2 her album, the more i like it. I'm just wishing she was recording stuff like she was for the 90's...especially the janet. album.

well the thing is when i got 20YO i didnt think that it was as good as her others, but i always find myself putting that album on in my ipod, i like her new single, im hoping it matches the album. She'll never have another velvet rope, but i still think shes great.

I loove Mariah since I was a little girl. I heard the song and saw the video longo ago. The 3 songs I've heard from this new album are good. Now I'm listening to Migrate feat. T Pain :jazzy:

And I like Janet too but for me Mariah is better!!!! ( not in dancing of course lol)

Edited by Sandy

i love her too, but not in the same way as u guys.

How come I can love Willy in the same was as you do but you can't love Mimi in the same was as I do.

There's seriously something wrong with you. Party pooper.

Btw, I love Mimi in every possible way, kinda like my Willy.