JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

March 27th 2008, 215 members online

VIsqo

I was looking through the Forum and just found out that this was the new record, a couple days ago, and I didnt even notice. But the thing is that I know I would have, since there are usually 57 or 58 members going through the forum daily, and less than 20 of them posting. So what happened there? There was a reunion I didnt know?

I was looking through the Forum and just found out that this was the new record, a couple days ago, and I didnt even notice. But the thing is that I know I would have, since there are usually 57 or 58 members going through the forum daily, and less than 20 of them posting. So what happened there? There was a reunion I didnt know?

I saw there were 80 guests :lolsign:

Tim must be very happy with these numbers. :2thumbs:

yea, I saw that too, looks like I came back on board in time for something... whatever it is.. i hope it involves those cookouts we used to have. LOL

My lil baby Wes, right next to me & the grill holding his plate out... LOL (thats an inside JJFP joke folks)

but.. i wander how many are lurkers, or ppl that are going to be posting with us... we shall find out..

xo,

cookie

hey Timboat, I have a question 4 u...

Why is it saying that I am signed in, when i am signed out? yesterday morning i visited the board, and signed out, I checked throught out the day (as a visitor/not signed in etc) to see if anything new was up, or who was online, and It said ALL DAY that 3cookies was signed in. LOL. which was not the case till I signed in last night...

thx,

xo,

cookie

um.. well maybe its just me,... i think it may be just logging the names of persons who visited for the 'day'... and keeps their name recorded.. thats what im guessing now.. :paperbag:

lol

xo,

cookie