JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Romantic Sucka

KevTastic

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH Man... im so sorry 2 hear that Kev.. Thats why Im always afraid to open up when I like someone, because if they dont feel the same, it would crush me, embarass me, and I would want to just die.. so i feel that if they dont ever know, I can keep the secret crush, and everybody will be ok...

dam. I wish it was different with u... I thought u said that u 2 were seeing each other? maybe i mis read it...regardless, that was brave for u to do, and so sweet at the same time.. Thank u for being a perfect example of what women like me long for little bro. Mom raised u well... :thumbsup:

xo,

cookie

Cheers for the kind words guys. Nah we wern't seeing each other. Just friends, and that step up is always one that is a difficult one. I gave it my best shot though so atleast i can say that.

so then... question Kev...

you was feeling her like that, and she said she wasnt.. so how do u guys know when the chik IS feeling you? Is there some additional strong signs we should give? Cuz, trust me, I would like to know. I play it off,.. cuz im too scared to be in ur shoes, that is soo painful... I know somebody gotta know... TopDawg, AJ... Tim? some one..

we need a topic about taking love to that level, and knowing when its right... cuz when its misleading or the other person gives us mixed signals that ish hurts... dam..

xo,

cookie

I can't say she was giving me the wrong signals. The fact we were close anyway doesn't make it easy to distinguish between friendlyness and flirting. I took a chance on what i felt and what i saw from her and i was worng with my possible assumption. But this will only make me stronger in the long run although it hurts now.

Definately a learning experience. I hope in the long run our friendship will be stronger too, cos i dont wanna lose her as a friend at all, we've had too many good nights out, gigs, parties and stuff experienced together.

so then... question Kev...

you was feeling her like that, and she said she wasnt.. so how do u guys know when the chik IS feeling you? Is there some additional strong signs we should give? Cuz, trust me, I would like to know. I play it off,.. cuz im too scared to be in ur shoes, that is soo painful... I know somebody gotta know... TopDawg, AJ... Tim? some one..

we need a topic about taking love to that level, and knowing when its right... cuz when its misleading or the other person gives us mixed signals that ish hurts... dam..

xo,

cookie

I know because the girl tells me. Also, I knew before she told me (my current gf). Also, I said: "Listen woman, I like you like that and that's just the way it is." And then she told me what she had been feeling.

I don't think guys really send out signals so open for interpretation like females. I don't know Kev's full situation because I haven't read the whole topic yet, but girls love a guy in the friend zone. And they love to keep them there.

You asked, "how do guys know?" SIMPLE: The girl shows genuine interest in him. She'll ask a question deeper than "Why you so stupid?"

She can be shy/flirty/etc. but I don't wanna write too much because I'm a busy guy who has class and work to go today and I don't want nobody getting the wrong idea thinking that I ain't busy (a,b,c,d,e,F, U!).

God Blessa!

ok now i have a question for the guys.

Why do u think that its nicer to break up with someone by just not talking to them. Bcoz i personally prefer for some1 to say "look im not interested anymore". But no instead i have to wait a week for him to text me, phone me, msn me and then have to basically force it out of him what hes doing.

why cant u men just tell the truth, it hurts less. Im gonna take this out on silvertiger, your a man, its your fault.

yes. .i digg that 'friend~zone'... 4 sho. chek this example out. I have guys in that zone will keep it there with no worries from neither part of us... I feel real security with these guys ... . we have a bond.. I watch myself if become attracted to sumone in my 'friendzone' and have to cool out... brush it off like it was a phase,.. stay away from that person. why? look at what happened to Kev...

Ive heard that its best 2 be friends first, but I dunno.. I think meeting strangers, will stand a better chance of growing love. It's easier to pick up if u both are vybing off each other's energy @ the same tyme.. not that 'hit & miss" guessing game, when one minute someone likes u, and the next they're acting all strange & confusing. That gives me ulceRs and all sorts of internal injuries & pain. LOL oh heck. I dont know, ive been out of the loop for so long, but kev's situation.. has taught me a lesson. Keep my feelings to myself...and RUN in the opposite direction. hahha

what i wanna know is this..

How is Kev dealing with it?

wow. he opened up to us,... that speaks volume of ur heart lil bro. Im sitting here all teary eyes thinkin bout u... I love u man. Keep ur head up stank, its gonna be ok baby...

xo,

cookie

Thankyou Nat, i am doing okay. It hit me harder than i thought but i've been through bigger things in life and have good friends around me looking out for me aswell as you guys which is great.

ok now i have a question for the guys.

Why do u think that its nicer to break up with someone by just not talking to them. Bcoz i personally prefer for some1 to say "look im not interested anymore". But no instead i have to wait a week for him to text me, phone me, msn me and then have to basically force it out of him what hes doing.

why cant u men just tell the truth, it hurts less. Im gonna take this out on silvertiger, your a man, its your fault.

Some guys do that but it's like you said Julie, I'm a man. I haven't done that. I broke up with my last girl. I did it in person. I set out to do it one day and I did it. Girl was driving me crazy. If the dude (or "bloke" as your people call it) can't talk to you face to face then you picked a guy without a real backbone in the first place. PICK A BETTER GUY, JULIE.

But then again, I don't know the full story. Maybe you are scaring the guys off. Maybe.

yes. .i digg that 'friend~zone'... 4 sho. chek this example out. I have guys in that zone will keep it there with no worries from neither part of us... I feel real security with these guys ... . we have a bond.. I watch myself if become attracted to sumone in my 'friendzone' and have to cool out... brush it off like it was a phase,.. stay away from that person. why? look at what happened to Kev...

Ive heard that its best 2 be friends first, but I dunno.. I think meeting strangers, will stand a better chance of growing love. It's easier to pick up if u both are vybing off each other's energy @ the same tyme.. not that 'hit & miss" guessing game, when one minute someone likes u, and the next they're acting all strange & confusing. That gives me ulceRs and all sorts of internal injuries & pain. LOL oh heck. I dont know, ive been out of the loop for so long, but kev's situation.. has taught me a lesson. Keep my feelings to myself...and RUN in the opposite direction. hahha

what i wanna know is this..

How is Kev dealing with it?

wow. he opened up to us,... that speaks volume of ur heart lil bro. Im sitting here all teary eyes thinkin bout u... I love u man. Keep ur head up stank, its gonna be ok baby...

xo,

cookie

cookies, a guy is willing to jump out of the "friend zone" way before the girl is. He usually didn't want to be there in the first place. Guys usually don't like the friend zone. At all. (Then again, sometimes we rely on it once we're in a relationship with another girl in order to keep in contact with our female friends). You wrote a lot about your feelings and I don't have as many of those as you, I'm sure. All I can tell you is to cut it out. Stop running, just don't become attached to someone before you know them well.

Okay, I am done pretending to know what I'm talking about.

God Blessa!

Edited by Silver Tiger

Kev, chin up bro. The fact that you were brave enough to go through with this shows how big of a guy you really are.

The keyword is persistance, some of my friends really don't lack any confidence, they'll go to a girl and get the rejection but they keep doing it, keep doing it and eventually they get the yes. One of my mates got rejected by her highschool crush some years later he kept pursuing her, he never stopped even after she rejected him and eventually the girl said yes, she loved the chase. Of course not in a stalker kinda way, just showing interest and not losing any seemed to do the trick.