JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Dissing Will Smith

Ale

G-RATED rapper-turned-movie star Will Smith was secretly trashed on the soundtrack of his 2003 movie "Bad Boys II" - and the culprit was famed producer Dr. Dre. In his hip-hop memoir "Rollin' With Dre," Bruce Williams - who was Dre's confidant for nearly 20 years - says producers asked Dre to do some background music for a key scene. Williams writes, "We made sure that the music underneath that scene was the song 'Bitch Niggaz' from 'The Chronic 2001,' because that's what we thought of that hater, Smith. We had to get our fun where we could . . ." Smith has been critical of violent rap songs and has urged artists to tone down their lyrics.

dissedck2.jpg

http://www.pagesix.com/story/dissing+will+smith

Edited by Ale

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, people just can't let things go can they. Dre had his time, but generally is just a grumpy man. hehe Snoops on that track anyway and was quite happy to work with Will some years later.

If this is true in the least bit, I've lost all respect I have for Dre.

And it's so funny that these ''gangsta'' rappers keep dissing Will for being soft meanwhile

if they had to fight 1 on 1 Will would b!tchslap them back to their ghetto, and with ghetto I mean their momma's basement.

With this, I'd like to conclude this with a Chris Rock reference. When the 50 album came out he asked how the record was,

the replies he got was ''he got shot 9 times'', how are the songs ? ''he got shot 9 times. 50 cent got more shots in the face than Jenna Jameson mannn''. I loved that diss, pure brilliance.

If this is true, I have lost all credibility for Dr. Dre. If he has something against him he should have adressed it directly towards Will. Thats some bitch ass move from him. I just wish that Will one day drops something like ether for his critics!

How cool would it be if there was like a celebrity boxing game or something. That would be so cool.

Will fought as ALI and even against Tyson, don't get better than that.

Eminem, 50, Dre, lil bow wow..and all the other dissers remind me of school. Some kid acts all tough

and calls names but he always does it in front of the teachers, as soon as the teachers gone and nobody is there to record it, they all chicken out and run home. Will Smith mano a mano against these gangsta rappers would be fun..not so much for the gansta rappers though.

How cool would it be if there was like a celebrity boxing game or something. That would be so cool.

Will fought as ALI and even against Tyson, don't get better than that.

Eminem, 50, Dre, lil bow wow..and all the other dissers remind me of school. Some kid acts all tough

and calls names but he always does it in front of the teachers, as soon as the teachers gone and nobody is there to record it, they all chicken out and run home. Will Smith mano a mano against these gangsta rappers would be fun..not so much for the gansta rappers though.

I don't think the use of violence is necessary Ty :lolsign: :lolsign:

Petty. Who got the bigger paycheck involving bad boys tho.

I wonder if he had anything to do with Wills song being taken off the soundtrack too.

I think this was addressed before, but do we know what song it was or possibly have it on this forum?