JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lil wayne- Lollipop video..

VIsqo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got banned 4 talking about 50 Cent in every post he ever made and fighting everytime anyone dissed commercial rap. I will give him props for not letting things get out of control like before.

"Lollipop" is what i see as the start of the burn out phase. The song is so wack. Thankfully, u can't even hear his voice on the track due 2 bad delivery and mixing. I had the radio playing while i waz in the shower the other day and thought an instrumental was playing. I went 2 change the station and when i got really close 2 the radio, i found out Lil' Wayne's annoying voice was indeed on the track.

Snoop's track is much more of a hit than this crap. The production on Snoop's joint is at least musical. Like most of Wayne's trash, the processed beat is nothing but a rushed commerical instrumental. Snoop rips a good verse and has an interesting song overall. Kill the comparisons. It's like compairing Curtis to The Return of The Magnificent.

hahaha word up. Sensual Seduction is actually a pretty good song for a couple of reasons:

*Its unique - what other gangsters out there would sing using a talk box and rap a verse in the same track??

*The production - Its atleast good for a mainstream song. The keys/synths are pretty smooth and has a 70s feel to it.

*The video - retro and a throwback. Switching things up for once

Everything Lil Wayne does is pretty unoriginal, and sucks IMO. I just try to ignore the mainstream now and just listen to what I think is dope.

Also Visco:

That anonimous forum you visited that had knowledge of hip hop but still 89% of peeps on there still liked Lil Wayne:

Was it allhiphop.com forum?

Did u hear the remix? lol, and that song is number 4 in the billboard top 100 right now. People are dying out there to get the Carter 3, but it just keeps getting delayed, maybe because he hasnt been able to pay those ghost writers for the rights to his songs...

Did u hear the remix? lol, and that song is number 4 in the billboard top 100 right now. People are dying out there to get the Carter 3, but it just keeps getting delayed, maybe because he hasnt been able to pay those ghost writers for the rights to his songs...

No, I haven't. Is it any good? Who's in it?

Guest lambertj3

i disagree a little with aj because i didn't really start fights everytime some dissed what they called commercial rap which really wasn't commercial but i just didn't like the way that i was dissed for liking what i like and people not liking what i liked i was called names and other things and felt i needed to defend my self but hero 1 didn't care i guess he liked me getting dissed and being called names i guess i had other posts which wasn't about 50though not to mention i never started the fights all i said was i disagreed then it took alife of its own then so please lets keep it civil

i disagree a little with aj because i didn't really start fights everytime some dissed what they called commercial rap which really wasn't commercial but i just didn't like the way that i was dissed for liking what i like and people not liking what i liked i was called names and other things and felt i needed to defend my self but hero 1 didn't care i guess he liked me getting dissed and being called names i guess i had other posts which wasn't about 50though not to mention i never started the fights all i said was i disagreed then it took alife of its own then so please lets keep it civil

Thats a sad story Lambert.... Its remind me of me, sometimes I dont like some of the songs people in here like, and I say I dissagree with them.. Sometimes I like some of the songs dissed in here and I just say I like them.. Thats not a reason to be called names. I know a few names myself... A forum is a place to discuss topics. Some people may like them, some people may not, and thats what makes this interesting and the variety of opinions is always a pro. This is not a "50 I HATE U" forum, and to tell u the truth as I said i just bought Curtis in retail 2 weeks ago.. I may not like some of the songs, some are kinda cool, thats life..

Be cool Lambert and dont worry about the world, because life is life and is beautiful...

]

hahaha word up. Sensual Seduction is actually a pretty good song for a couple of reasons:

*Its unique - what other gangsters out there would sing using a talk box and rap a verse in the same track??

*The production - Its atleast good for a mainstream song. The keys/synths are pretty smooth and has a 70s feel to it.

*The video - retro and a throwback. Switching things up for once

Ja Rule, T-Pain (most of Pains verses on his albums he raps)

Which a **** lot of songs do these days.

Oh come on..