JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Graziella Brunetti-Huneke and Will Smith

Ale

i edited your post ale bcoz i dont think people realise what gold this is. Its Loretta shes the legend!

LOL, it's ok Julie, but how are you so sure that this girl is Loretta? She could be, no doubt, but we'll never know it.

THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST AMAZING THING POSTED HERE SINCE I'VE JOINED THIS SITE

I couldn't even watch her talking with rosie, i get soo annoyed by people who ramble...but the whole thing with will WAS CLASSIC. I do think the girl played it up a little for tv so either she:

1. IS PSYCHO

or

2. Amazing at embellishing

regardless this video is amazing.

and my question to all, which one is she on willsmith.com?? lol

I didn't think grown people could react like that to a star. She went absolutely nuts. It was funny, somewhat cute and creepy all at the same time...

Ok I was posting this as I was watching the clip. I just saw the end of it and I have to say that... SHE IS A STALKER!!!!!! SECURITY!!!!!!

Edited by TopDawg14

i edited your post ale bcoz i dont think people realise what gold this is. Its Loretta shes the legend!

LOL, it's ok Julie, but how are you so sure that this girl is Loretta? She could be, no doubt, but we'll never know it.

yeah we could never really know, i just really think its her. The lyrics all fit in. The way she was talking too, i know people get crazy and say they love him etc (yeah i do it too), theres something about what she says that she thinks is true, about her connection and stuff.

Miss Loretta, a young girl, I never really met her,

A fun girl, a real go-getter

yep that sounds right, he never really met her, he just got attacked by her

To the front gate at NBC, in June & July, backstage at MTV,

she would drive anyplace that they'd mention I'd be

i looked up rosies show and thats part of NBC, and yep shes outside mtv.

Maybe Will has more than one physco stalker, but it just all fits into loretta. And now i think im crazy bcoz im analysing loretta haha.

• 7 years later...