JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith Leaving Beverly Wilshire Hotel.

Ale

TomKat’s Evening Out with The Smith’s

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hollywood “it” couples Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, along with Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, were all out for a group dinner on Wednesday night (February 27).

TomKat and the Smith’s opted for a bite at Wolfgang Puck’s famous restaurant, Cut, smiling as they quickly entered the classy establishment.

After a two hour feast, the power couples emerged happy and well-fed at around 10pm to a swarm of awaiting photographers outside.

From there, TomKat hopped into their awaiting ride and sped off, while Will and Jada gave each other a quick smooch before making their way back home.

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebritie...-smiths-203587/

unojq5.jpg

dossh5.jpg

tresht0.jpg

cuatrooq8.jpg

Thanks Ale!!

Paparazzi are crazy!!! They seem to like Will....Will IS LEGEND! lol, give us a kiss!! hahaha

Will & Jada nice as well but just one negative thing for them : USE THE SEAT BELT GUYS!!!!

I loooove that car!!!I'll never get one like that :-(

Edited by Sandy

Gracias Ale...again!!!

Love Will's T-shirt, and Jada's dress and shoes but I don't like Will's shoes at all!!!I'm not feeling that orange & blue combination..

The last pic where they are smiling in the car is cute :redface:

Edited by Sandy

You would think he could dress abit smarter for an evening out with his wife haha

but i do agree i would have just driven off and taken a couple of them down at the same time :D

• 4 weeks later...