JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Happy Valentine's Day!

VIsqo

Well, today is a great day. Got my gf a really expensive neckleace that i hope she loves because if she doesnt Im gettin my money back to buy then something for me and then shes gonna get mad at me for getting that autografed sammy sosa bat and we are gonna have a discussion that might end up in a fight and then breaking up and then having to celebrate valentines with another person which would be sad for that other person since tomorrow i would get back with my gf and forget about everything that happened.

There U see how important is that a girl actually likes a gift. And nope, I didnt get her CAMELS....

I went kind of all out here. 40 damn dollars on flowers because she like lilies. I'll have everything in her room when she gets back from class in a couple hours.

And then I'll destroy everything in her face, because I'm a MAN!!! Right, Julie?!

God Blessa!

:lolsign: :rofl:

Happy Valentine's Day guys & girls! :thumbsup:

On Feb. 16, actor Will Smith surprised wife Jada Pinkett Smith with a belated Valentine's Day celebration in the private dining room of C Restaurant. Smith wowed his wife, filling the private wine attic with flowers while a string quartet serenaded the couple. Pinkett Smith was surprised and thrilled.

Source:

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/ar...268&k=19804