JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

HOV IS BACK! NEW TRACK!

DevilsJim89

Just when you think Jay-Z is done, this guy just never seems to disappoint. Hes always consistent. Damn it y'all, I wish FP was just like this. Jay just keeps the fire going, keeps spittin and he dont even have to anymore! Come on Will.

Anyway this track is fresh, produced by Timbaland and word is its off The Blueprint 3!

yes baby!

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.4158

I don't really see how this is special and/or good.. sounds like just another 08/15 jay-z song.. I'm sorry :sinking:

Jay's flow is on point but the beat makes this track mediocre at best. If this is a Timbaland beat then Tim needs to go back to the drawing board. He's come up with way better beats then this. Jay, just a word of advice - GET KANYE TO DO YOUR BEATS.

Well, i'm not really a Jay-Z fan...tho' i do like a few of his singles. This definitely isn't a song i care 2 hear again. I'm a HUGE Timbaland fan and i don't even care much for the beat.

I don't really see how this is special and/or good.. sounds like just another 08/15 jay-z song.. I'm sorry :sinking:

Jay's flow is on point but the beat makes this track mediocre at best. If this is a Timbaland beat then Tim needs to go back to the drawing board. He's come up with way better beats then this. Jay, just a word of advice - GET KANYE TO DO YOUR BEATS.

This is the only type of beat Jay would let Timbo do. Jay kept off of Timbo tracks since timberland went wacko and repetitive. Timbo's best was before 2004. And if anything, it's promising to hear Timbo go back to the drawing board.

• 2 weeks later...

This has gotten a lot of popularity in the last 2 weeks, but Jay hasnt really said nothing about what would it be. It seems to be a left over from American Gangster though...