JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Well. Duh!

sonic1988

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a shock to you ? I always believed that it was a setup from the beginning.

I even have my conspiracies about Bin Laden working together with Bush.

The way the twin towers collapsed already raised question marks. They needed a reason

to invade the middle east and they got it. Also the Bush government supplied a lot of weapons to Saddam

in previous years, he got help from US. And all of a sudden Bush kills Saddam after a history of coalition they had together ? I knew all along something was fishy about all of this.

Is this a shock to you ? I always believed that it was a setup from the beginning.

I even have my conspiracies about Bin Laden working together with Bush.

The way the twin towers collapsed already raised question marks. They needed a reason

to invade the middle east and they got it. Also the Bush government supplied a lot of weapons to Saddam

in previous years, he got help from US. And all of a sudden Bush kills Saddam after a history of coalition they had together ? I knew all along something was fishy about all of this.

In all fairness, it has been almost 20 years since the US has aided Saddam in any meaningful way, and that was under Regan. During the 1990s, after the Gulf War, there were very heavy sanctions placed on Iraq by the Bush and Clinton administrations. There hasn't been anything even resembling a coalition since the 1980s, certainly not during the Bush and Clinton administrations, and definitely not during the current Bush administration.

As for Bin Laden working with Bush... if we are to say that, we'd have to say that Bin Laden was working with Clinton as well.

oh fun, i love this. clinton kills the economy, bush brings us to war. clinton supports killing innocent life, bush fights wars he doesn't have to.

let's not make this a political forum...

Clinton killed the economy? How...

This may very well become the political forum.

oh fun, i love this. clinton kills the economy, bush brings us to war. clinton supports killing innocent life, bush fights wars he doesn't have to.

let's not make this a political forum...

I don't know about Clinton killing the economy, he presided over an incredible economy with great growth and keeping national debt in check.

How did Clinton support killing innocent life? Are you referring to abortion, missile attacks, or some of the other military operations?

It seems that lately it's been taboo to talk politics with folks (on the forum and just in life in general). That's too bad. Discussing politics is essential to having a strong, functional democracy. It seems that now people are so entrenched in their own views that any discussion of alternate views is taken as a personal insult. We need to be open to other ideas and let reason and debate affect us more than ideologies.

I don't know about Clinton killing the economy, he presided over an incredible economy with great growth and keeping national debt in check.

An incredible surplus as well. We went from a decicit to a surplus during Clinton's administration, and back to a deficit after Bush took over. Granted, we can't give Bill all the credit; the dot com boom was a huge catalyst, but we certainly can't say that Clinton killed the economy.