JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Upcoming Jada Movies

Big Willie

The Women

The story centers on a group of gossipy, high-society women who spend their days at the beauty salon and haunting fashion shows. The sweet, happily-wedded Mary Haines finds her marriage in trouble when shop girl Crystal Allen gets her hooks into Mary's man. Naturally, this situation becomes the hot talk amongst Mary's catty friends, especially the scandalmonger Sylvia Fowler, who has little room to talk - she finds herself on a train to Reno and headed for divorce right after Mary. But with a bit of guts and daring, Mary snatches her man right back from Crystal's clutches.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0430770/

Madagascar: The Crate Escape

The sequel of the first movie, the New York Zoo Animals, Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe and Gloria the Hippo, still stranded on Madagascar, started to leave the island. All of a sudden, they landed in the wilderness of Africa. There, Alex soon meet the rest of his family and starting to have trouble communicating with them after much of his time at the Central Park Zoo.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479952/

The Human Contract

A successful corporate type harboring a deep, dark secret befriends a free-spirited stranger who encourages him to ditch his stuffy lifestyle and live life in reckless abandon.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1109477/

Edited by Big Willie

Interested in The Women..has a good cast and solid story. Huge fan of Meg Ryan.

Btw, Willie, you might wanna change your sig, again lol. With the way things are going in newcastle,

you might have to change that every half year. How long has it been since big Sam was in charge, not even 6 months lol.

New signature is on the way, King Kev back at the helm, and all is happy at Newcastle again. Players, fans and chairman weren't happy with the Allardyce appointment. Bringing in Keegan again has lifted spirits, settled players and brought a new sense of excitement around football at Newcastle again, which is what we have lacked, really since Keegan left last time. Looking to the future now. And no, it wasn't 6 months, it was 8 months :lol:

More information on the movies....

Jada's brother Caleeb will also appear in the Human Contract, and has also just finished filming Lakeview Terrace with Sam Jackson, which is produced by Overbrook. Caleeb has appeared in Charmed, All of Us and Cuts previously. Jada is also director for the Human Contract while both Will & Jada will pick up production credits. Will as producer and Jada as writer.

Release Dates for The Women....

USA 10 October 2008

Netherlands 4 December 2008

Release Dates for Madagascar....

Russia 30 October 2008

USA 7 November 2008

France 3 December 2008

Netherlands 3 December 2008

Australia 4 December 2008

Germany 4 December 2008

Spain 5 December 2008

UK 5 December 2008

Brazil 12 December 2008

Mexico 12 December 2008

Denmark 19 December 2008

Finland 19 December 2008

Italy 19 December 2008

Sweden 25 December 2008

Norway 26 December 2008

Turkey 9 January 2009

Edited by Big Willie

Thanks! Jada is so tiny..lol

Looks the type of movie I like to see with my friends! Seems a cool movie. The only problem I have with the movie is I don't like Eva Mendes, I love the rest of the cast.

Edited by Sandy

• 4 months later...

aLE, HOW DO U DO IT???? lol

I've been looking for the trailer like...almost everyday!!!hehe I have interest in this movie.

thanks!!! i'ma watch it right now...

Ok, it reminds me to 'sex & the city' without men. Jada's role Alex is lesbian right? I like the cast but I can't stand Eva Mendes. The last scene when Debra Messing is giving birth is funny lol

Edited by Sandy

• 2 weeks later...

Stars Fete Women in the Biz

JADA PINKETT SMITH, EVA MENDES and NICOLE RICHIE were just a few of the celebs who came out for Women in Film's Crystal and Lucy Awards on Tuesday night in Beverly Hills.

Crystal and Lucy honorees included GINNIFER GOODWIN, SHERRY LANSING and JEFFREY KATZENBERG. Celebs on hand to present awards included directors NANCY MEYERS and BAZ LUHRMAN, while MEG RYAN, ANNETTE BENING and AISHA TYLER also attended the event.

Also being honored was the film 'The Women' written and directed by DIANE ENGLISH, which had all the stars buzzing!

The Crystal and Lucy Awards recognize those who expand and enhance the role and perception of women in the entertainment industry and on the screen. Women in Film celebrated its 35th anniversary at the "Black and White"-themed gala.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/06/62719/index.html

they sound good... tho the first one, "WOMEN" ... I've seen soooo many freakin movies about the Hair Salons/ Beauty Salons.. etc.. not another one?

im glad to see Jada back at doing her thing.

xo,

cookie

• 1 month later...