Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Silver Tiger

COWARDLY BASTARD

Who killed me in the message board battle game? I have refrained from attacking anyone. Let alone a Level 1 player that has yet to participate in the game.

I demand you identify yourself, killer. I assume you to be too cowardly to do so though. I now have a sad face and a tombstone underneath my name. Sleep knowing that I am very much alive and very much ready to unleash my vengeance.

God Blessa!

Who killed me in the message board battle game? I have refrained from attacking anyone. Let alone a Level 1 player that has yet to participate in the game.

I demand you identify yourself, killer. I assume you to be too cowardly to do so though. I now have a sad face and a tombstone underneath my name. Sleep knowing that I am very much alive and very much ready to unleash my vengeance.

God Blessa!

TopDawg14

God Blessa!

TopDawg14

And he was talking about your mom afterwards.

Things are not looking good for Mr. Dog14.

God Blessa!

Might I suggest swift and brutal retaliation? Nothing says "you messed up" like a massive escalation of the violence.

to find out who is killing you click on your profile..and then click on ibproarcade.. it will show your recent attacks

i was too lazy...but somebody killed me too.... REVENGE!!!