JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the battle game is back

Hero1

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Max alerted me about this so I had no clue and started to play.

So I thought lets attack max, but he owned me. Afterwards I tried to

attack Julie, I attacked her with the hammer but didn't do much, so she killed me.

So if anyone is planning on playing and winning, you should attack me, I'm bound to lose lol.

I just attacked anyone that had the ''attack'' option under the profile, but max said I should attack people from my level.

• Admin

The thing s if you didn't start when everyone else did your bound to die.....alot! Its hard to catch up to people that are levels ahead of you!

1st of all for new players..attack the weaklings those at level 1 to level up..second join up to a guild..they can protect you and revive you when you are dead! its very important to have friends in this game.. everyone join a guild.. i have a stockpile of phoenix downs for my friends

The thing s if you didn't start when everyone else did your bound to die.....alot! Its hard to catch up to people that are levels ahead of you!

Not really. If you attack those with similar strength, you likely won't die. You can't attack those who have been in the game awhile and expect to live though. I joined late and was attacked a bunch of times before I attacked anyone else... Didn't stop me from getting stronger.