JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

So Fresh

Big Ben

Show's you how much i know, i was looking around youtube and came a crossed the So Fresh Music Video, i never even knew they made one. I was just wondering if anyone knows of a place where i could watch a better quality one then the one thats on youtube. It was really good, i always loved the song but never saw the video. Here is the link to it if by chance someone hasn't seen it, even if you haven't its still worth watching anyway. I love the little sketch in the beginning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icqHCucFKGU

it's on the "Will Smith Music Video Collection" which you can purchase here for about 13$: http://www.amazon.com/Will-Smith-Music-Vid...1692&sr=8-7

.. or keep your eyes open over at ebay or the amazon marketplace where you can get it for 5$ or something.. good luck, mate

Edited by Lhunagar

Yeah, "So Fresh" was intended 2 be the second single. Columbia didn't want 2 push it so they focuced on "Freakin' It"...aka watered down Jiggy Part 2...which didn't do much. FP did the video on his own. It's filled with legends. To keep with the old school feel, he did it on the budget that they did the early JJ+FP videos. Sadly the video got no love. I only ever saw it on TV 2 or 3 times, one of them being when JJ+FP premiered it on RapCity in December '99. I attempted 2 tape that show cuz i had 2 leave the house and it didn't tape. I was furious!!

• Members

that video is dope! :wickedwisdom: i can't stop watching it...

Thinking about it i am not surprised that people never knew this video existed. If you didn't follow Will's career back in the day then you would have never seen this on TV and since then its been practically shelved.

that video is great... I'm sure will wanted to push again JJ+fp with willennium, that's why we have "dj jazzy jeff & fresh prince" as executive producers.... he did so fresh alone, with jada as director...every single out of willennium had jj in the videos...but columbia didn't like the idea.... fool!!!

Man it was awesome, my annoyance of making mixtapes at school of JJFP for everyone paid off. Cos Will Smith (The Big artists of the time) Had Jeff back on board. Made me look like i'd predicted the future hehe