JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The season is almost over...

VIsqo

Well people, I know how much it annoys a lot of you whenever I post something good about the Patriots. But Its not a bad thing to admit that they are having a dream season and that 3 incredible Nfl records could b heading to an end this weekend. Patriots receiving the Giants, could you ask for more? I dont think so... And this is the way most people see it even when most people are going to be chanting for the underdogs. I know that the patriots are going to win and that the records from rice and manning are going to be broken this weekend.

In the playoffs, the history can be different. There are several really good teams on the nfl that are heading to the playoffs (sorry Bob, no eagles this time) lol, and if your team is on the playoffs I wish them the best luck and since this might be the most difficult playoffs series ever, I really think that they are going to need that luck. Lets go patriots!

what's funny is every analyst keeps saying that if the Eagles didn't screw themselves, they'd be the pick in the NFC cause they are hot right now and on all cylinders....and they point to a Super 5 who's healthy and throwing well...who would QB a team that with a backup almost beat the Pats...oh well, next year we won't shoot ourselves in the foot.

By the way, the Giants should not at all play their starters. Their coach has a job to prep his team to win meaningful games. This game means absolutely nothing to the Giants and could only hurt them. And I'm saying this as someone who loathes the Giants.

Uh, and Colts or Jags will say goodbye to the Pats Super Bowl trip. And the conversation will ensue as to the reality the Pats wore themselves out.

I'm thinking the Patriots will finish undefeated.

I'm rootin' for the Seahawks to go all the way though! :wickedwisdom:

they fought through a hell of a season. it'd be fun to see them do it this year. especially since I'm an underdog fan...I have to be, thus my philadelphia sports love.

Yeah, they've delt through a lot of injuries this season, and Alexander hasn't been himself since his MVP season. If they stay healthy, I think they can make it deep in the playoffs. It'd be cool to see a Seahawks - Patriots Superbowl!

Congrats Patriots, that's an incredible achievement!

Of course now it's all over because the Colts are coming for them! :)

Thanks Schnazz. While it is a great accomplishment, I still want that superbowl win. It won't be complete if we don't get it... and knowing Belicek, he has our guys focussed.