JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Thread About YOU

Silver Tiger

Let's talk about the members here. This place has been going through energy spikes, ups and downs concerning forum activity. Mostly downs. I am here to save the board that under-appreciates me so much by writing whatever is at the top of my head. Here's how this works:

I took the list of all the members who have logged on today. I pasted them all into here. If you're name isn't in the list you should add it. What you will be doing is writing something about these members. You must write something about every member. If you just write about AJ, Brakes, Tim, and Julie then you either one of those selfish bastards or you're just bent on continuing lack of activity and interest on this board. You're not THAT person.... are you?

I will start.

Ale- He laughed at my idea for the I Am Legend soundtrack. Ale rocks this week

bart5- Has a problem with Lupe Fiasco. The fight has just begun.

Big Ben- My favorite foreign clock.

Big Willie- Has been showing patience with WillReign

bigted- Used to kill Tim's bandwidth with huge posts lacking paragraphs. Now he lurks? What's up Ted?

bigwill- Speaking of lurks... or spaces between words for that matter

bigwillfan- Is clearly a fan of the member above

Cyrano- I think of poison whenever I think of Cyrano. Which is never.

Da Brakes- Hey when are you supposed to get married anyway? My invite hasn't come yet.

DefCEM- I'm pretty sure this guy is hibernating because he used to post more. He is a bear.

DevilsJim89- Hey, JazzyJeffFreshPrince2 (that was the name, right?)

dkny2kx- Bag with a lotta stuff in it.

fan 4ever- Is taking too long to post his 32 bar verse

Fresh&Jazz4Eva- This guy is a draft-dodger

Fresh:Dane- This guy is named Dane in real life too

gosia- Posts WAY too much

Hero1- Tim, you need to put more games in the arcade. I'm getting restless. Sorry for not writing something more personal.... nice shoes?

Jazzy Julie- Is trying to trick me into poisoning my pets. Consult a doctor before taking her medical advice.

JumpinJack AJ- Three of the biggest posters all lined up. Oh look, another one right below you.

KevTastic- I just saw one of your youtube videos. You're welcome

Lhunagar- I'm sorta-kinda-not-really interested in what your name means

Luigie- Is losing interest in some things and gaining interest in others? I don't know man, be decisive!

mara- I can't stand mara

MaxFly- Another one that used to post a lot and now doesn't. If you guys had kids that could post or something, I wouldn't have had to make this thread.

Mike- We BEEFED on wax man. Without the wax tho. We beefed on MP3 man.

MissAshley-The only one actually online when I wrote this.

Pakalicous- A little more mainstream than the rest of the board. That makes you an outcast.

Radewart- You don't wanna know how he got his name. I threw up the first time he told me.

raidon04- In America, Raid kills bugs.

Sandy- You know this board has a kind of good male:female ratio. Sandy contributes to that.

Schnazz- A swell guy. But compared to....

Silver Tiger- Chris! Born in Upland, CA on July 13, 1987 at 8pm. Father is an alcoholic. Chris spent some of his youth at a rehab center for his dad in the same hospital Chris was born in. Chris is a joy to be around. His smile lights up a room and he's the most requested person for events. He has fantastic taste in music and has influenced the listening habits of those around him. He continues to thrive and entertain, who knows what success he will achieve next?

TheFre$hPrince- Is unfortunate enough to be right under Silver Tiger

TooFresh- Noble idea. Don't we all wish everything was "too fresh"? Like meat.

TopDawg14- Reminds me of when people used to spell "Dog" with "a" and "w"

Trey- Sometimes I think it would be cool to have a name like "Trey" or "Jordan" but then I remember I am named "Chris". I can never lose.

Turntable- Oh jeez this guy..... Hi Turntable!

Typhoon20- I'm sure you're name was thought of long before all the recent natural disasters.... RIGHT?

viber_91- You mix songs up sometimes. You post even less though.

WesSyde- I used to have the name "Wesside Pride" on other boards, long ago. Your name does not remind me of that.

willandjada- Two people in one. Like a Siamese twin. Or split personalities. Either way I'm pretty sure heshe has dealt with much confusion.

willreign- Dealing with some forum drama right now. But you're posting man. You're a winner.

Wow, that took a good minute but it was worth every minute. If you don't do it too you probably don't have much respect for yourself. And if you blew enough time reading all that, you're day is probably shot anyway, can't do much more damage. Write something.

You don't need to thank me later. Now would be much more appropriate.

God Blessa!

I guess I will participate inorder to delay my help with christmas preperation. 1000th post yall :w00t: Heres to the next 1000.

Ale, Brings the the board the most articles on Will...some create a big debate.

bart5, A humble hip hop producer, that creates smooth music to chill to (check the myspace in sig), who apparently has a problem with Lupe for disrespecting ATCQ and for creating crappy music.

Big Ben, Just like Ben, except bigger

Big Willie, Is willing to write a million posts to help other members understand things, but seems like a cool dude.

Cyrano, a person that has a name that reminds Silver Tiger of poison

Da Brakes, "the most taltented unsigned emcee in the UK!", or atleast self proclaimed :thumbsup:

DefCEM, Has met Jazzy Jeff before and has a cool picture with him

DevilsJim89, Been a faithful JJFP fan and an original member of the first JJFP board.

fan 4ever, a guy that has been a jjfp fan forever, who has a wicked freestyle talent.

Fresh&Jazz4Eva, another member that thinks that JJFP will never die, but live on forever rocking the Union Square.

gosia, is secretely a ghost that doesn't post much.

Hero1, the almighty ruler over this board. Everything you see on your screen at this moment is all credited to him. :bowdown:

JamesUK, a cool cat from the UK.

JusticeKnight, has a cool moving gif.

KevTastic, member that brings the board good times with his wonderful utube vids

Luigie, spanish speaking, beatmaking, emcee that has talent

MaxFly, original JJFP member...respect.

MissAshley, classy member of the board

Sandy, was original the squirrel from Sponge Bob Squarepants

Silver Tiger, thinks that Lupe is Cool, even if he doesn't have much talent and is planning an early retirement because he knows it. But Silver Tiger is a good, funny guy that brings a smile that lights up faces staring at computer screens around the globe. Also has a movie coming soon hopefully!

thommey, his name is Tom!

TopDawg14, big sports enthusiast and a nice member.

Turntable, a fellow Keenan and Kel fan like myself.

Typhoon20, enjoys going to waterparks.

viber_91, misses the 90s.

Viktor, who? haha just messing.

willreign a nice member that had a misunderstanding on Wills thoughts (no offense), but seems like a nice member.

These are only the people that have signed on today. That only took me about 1/2 an hour so lets get a few more people to do this. :welcome4: Silver Tiger for not letting you hang out on the ledge alone by being the only member to do this. haha

Edited by bart5

Just because I can't let Silver Tiger out funny me:

Ale- Contributes a LOT to this board, thanks man!

bart5- The most popular Minnesotan on the board, eh? Go eat yourself some hot dish and bars.

Big Ben- That's not what Tim's mom calls him.

Big Willie- That ~is~ what Tim's mom calls him.

bigted- That's not.. oh, the jokes old now. Bigted's cool, down to earth, and can write forever on esoteric points of hip-hop.

bigwill- Hasn't said anything in months

bigwillfan- Has good manors (he said "thanks" once)

Chief- Chief touches monkeys. Bad touch.

Cyrano- Wisely believes that L&F is Will's best solo album. Amen brotha, amen.

Da Brakes- This guy always, and I mean always, brings happiness, positivity, and energy to his posts. He is happiness personified!

DefCEM- Usually has interesting things to say.

DevilsJim89- OG administrator.

dkny2kx- Created a post about Philosophy, ya gotta love that.

fan 4ever- Great at writing rhymes. To great.

Fresh&Jazz4Eva- Is on strike from posting, has been for a year and a half.

Fresh:Dane- Is on strike from posting, has been for three years.

gosia- A picture posting fool

Hero1- The originator.

Jazzy Julie- She likes animals, a lot. And she double crosses allys, a lot.

JumpinJack AJ- Has a serious collection of JJFP material.

KevTastic- He is Fannnnnnnntastic. The life of many a party.

Lhunagar- Was born after Super Mario Bros was created. This makes me sad.

Luigie- Dudes lyrica prowess has grown greatly over the past few years

mara- Quite eager to gain access to the audio forum.

MaxFly- Intelligent, eloquent, and endlessly fun to debate stuff with.

Mike- He and I won a rhyme battle, good times!

MissAshley-She has ALLLLL the great pictures, thank you!

Pakalicous- A rhyming fool.

Radewart- A fan of Wills movies

raidon04- I would like to introduce you to http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/forum/...showtopic=11538

Sandy- Has a great picture of Will for his avatar.

Schnazz- Sexy. Dead sexy.

Silver Tiger- Reminds me of a young, nubile Scy High.

TheFre$hPrince- Is pretty good at providing music

TooFresh- Seems to spend most of his time telling us what he's listening to.

TopDawg14- He puts the old in old school.

Trey- Trey is afraid that he'll be mocked if he posts.

Turntable- Seriously, it's a he. We're not lying.

Typhoon20- Seems like a cool cat.

viber_91- A fine supplier of Hancock links. Hehheh, Hancock.

WesSyde- Plays a bit of basketball

willandjada- Double the pleasure

willreign- A very passionate brother.

Hmm, turns out he out funnied me anyway.