JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wanna know exactly why Lupe Fiasco is da ****

ash trey

I want an emoticon that slaps his own face right now. I've got language barriers even from Americans.

His whole album is the definition of talking about all the worlds problems...top to bottom with only a few songs not addressing a topic politically motivated.

No. It's not.

God Blessa!

:bangcomp:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's good, but something where he slaps his own face and kind of brings his hand down. Maybe his lip jiggles a little bit after his hand moves off his face.

The little details make all the difference.

God Blessa!

Nah, it's cool, you don't need to show your frustration with just realizing the truth...

Bob, I cannot deal with your witty comments. I do not like them. They sound like a 5th grader that thinks he's so clever and I can't take it. I don't mean that to be offensive, though it probably is. I just can't take it, Bob. Part of me worries that other people see the comments and laugh. What do I do when that happens? Most of what I say goes over the heads of half the people on this board due to different languages and cultures. What happens when Bobby-Two-Step comes along and says something they understand? Bob looks like the clever hero, that's what. And I think that's especially dangerous when I think you're preaching against a good thing, Bob.

Bob.

God Blessa!

Yeah, Bob...I'm sorry but I cannot condone your attempts at overthrowing Silver Tiger's humor based popularity in this message board...

God his thing got out of hand...I just wanted to share a great live performance with other hip hop fans...and if u click the link it is a really exciting performance...oh well...

*Peter Pans out of the thread with Lupe Fiasco and his fairy friends*

• Admin

Yeah, Bob...I'm sorry but I cannot condone your attempts at overthrowing Silver Tiger's humor based popularity in this message board...

God his thing got out of hand...I just wanted to share a great live performance with other hip hop fans...and if u click the link it is a really exciting performance...oh well...

*Peter Pans out of the thread with Lupe Fiasco and his fairy friends*

:2thumbs: :muahaha: :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign: