Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

bart5 vs. Jazzy Julie

Schnazz

Who won?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who won?

• bart5
    • Jazzy Julie

I had to go with Julie on this one. I thought bart5's flow was solid, but Julies had much more punch.

"If that rhyme is in your blood then dude your anaemic,

Those lines make me sick and i'm not even bulimic.

What I do is natural and I don’t even practise,

You do it all the time and you suck at this."

Hehe.. Those line were hilarious.. Julie get this one...

Yea, I liked those too, and this:

Its your first time, your getting beaten by a chick,

Remind you of another first, painful and quick.

I always enjoy someone's "prowess" getting insulted. :)

I appreciate the compliments, it means a lot to me. Definitely glad that I gave this a shot for the first time and I personally think it was a pretty good battle.

Julie - Looks like you won this, congrats. Your verse had some really good punchlines. Keep doing your thing, and good luck with the rest of the competition. Oh yeah, that anaemic rhyme sounds familar...I think Brakes had a similar line in "Hip Hop Loving". I think Brakes said "Rap is in my blood and you are anemic." Its all good though, haha. You had some dope rhymes.

Peace

Edited by bart5

i didnt realise brakes did it, if i was gonna bite i wouldnt bite brakes, firstly coz it might annoy him lol and secondly it would be stupid to do it deliberatly coz people have obviously heard it lol.

Anyway good battle bart, i was a little worried for a minute, i need to sort my flow out. (and stop accidently biting lol)

i didnt realise brakes did it, if i was gonna bite i wouldnt bite brakes, firstly coz it might annoy him lol and secondly it would be stupid to do it deliberatly coz people have obviously heard it lol.

Anyway good battle bart, i was a little worried for a minute, i need to sort my flow out. (and stop accidently biting lol)

hahaha Its cool, no worries. The whole rhyme scheme was sick. Keep the ill rhymes coming. :thumbsup:

Props to both but I got Julie on this one