JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I Saw I am Legend

SEALK

I went to a pre screening of the movie last night and was blown away with Wills acting. He kept making my girlfriend cry, you guys are gonna love this movie. I am Legend is going to do very well.

Seal, without giving away too much, how was the CGI? I'm not going to ask about the ending because it's almost impossible to not give stuff away.

I hadn't read the book yet, my girlfriend just bought the "I am Legend" novel for me with Will on the cover. I don't know if it was his best performance but definatly one of his best movies in my opinion. There's a lot of suspence and there deffinatly is some of Will's classic humor. There was one thing I couldn't get out of my mind though, I kept thinking about how Johnny depp would fit in the movie like they said a long time ago.

did he die?

come on man dish! :willvspaparazzi:

Now, i don't know if this is true, a guy over at imdb wrote this.

He dies but saves the day by releasing a cure..........he becomes a legend to all the human survivors, the one people will talk about from thousands of years, the man who sacrifised him self to save them

Still a good film, part from ending and Will Smith gives a powerhouse performance.

But for those of us that want to know the ending, maby SEALK can tell us if this is a completely fake post or not...

• 6 months later...