JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Dolphin Olympics!

Silver Tiger

This game is making my fingers hurt. I did not appreciate this game at first. Then I figured it out. I got over 2 million points and I've seen Mars. I've experienced the amazing true-to-life dolphin physics and how it accurately represents how dolphins really swim. I think it's great that the game changes scenery depending on when you play it. The game forces its way into my thoughts all the time. My girlfriend does not appreciate the game like I do. She does not see the beauty in 2 million points in one single combo. She just doesn't understand.

And yet, Brakes is sitting pretty at over 6 million points and I don't know how. I got my 2 million without stopping. What's the deal Brakes? Your secrecy must end here and now. I need to experience the Dolphin Olympics like it was meant to be experienced. If you keep this information to yourself you will surely meet the dolphin-induced judgment you have wrought upon yourself. That is not a threat, it's a promise. A promise that they made.

You will do the right thing.

God Blessa!

I see you have chosen the dark side of the Dolphin Olympics, also known as the Chilean Dolphin side. Rest knowing that the Bottlenose will be plotting and waiting, plotting and waiting... They don't take kindly when their secrets are used for evil. You're okay... until you go in the water.

God Blessa!