JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The UNDEFEATED!

VIsqo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob you really want to continue saying that.... What about producing for an Patriots Team Anthem when we win the superbowl?

Edited by VIsqo

Bob you really want to continue saying that.... What about producing for an Patriots Team Anthem when we win the superbowl?

Auto-Correct Enabled:

Bob you really want to continue saying that.... What about producing for an Eagles Team Anthem when we win the superbowl?

Sure.

:yeahthat: I'm with Bob here, Eagles'll go all the way this year

Dallas won against the Packers with Favre Injured, it makes the NFC a lil bit more complicated and exciting, the AFC is exciting indeed because the Colts are back and better than ever and the Patriots continue doing their amazing work, I guess this will be the best season in the decade, and I truly cant wait till the playoffs start....

Since Bob has decided he will falsely translate eevrything I say into "nonsenseniese", then I wont continue talkin about the eagles even though Im not really sure they are gonna get into the playoffs with all this beasts in the NFL right now.

then I wont continue talkin about the eagles even though Im not really sure they are gonna get into the playoffs with all this beasts in the NFL right now.

well now all the fickle people, even being the best fans, can get over feeley and realize mcnabb will get us to 9-7 if he plays and we'll sneak in on the second wild card spot. then super bowl!

Who said that? Hey!, that aint fair.... Did you people see? 12-0 and counting... we only have the Steelers ahead and then is just the Dolphins, Jets and Giants to win it all, I bet we will..

Oh Jesus! Where are the steelers!!!?? WHere are them? They waranteed a victory, and thats what happened to them..... Too sad, thats my defensive team in the fantasy league, but they had it coming and new england continues to dominate the league having the best QB BRADY (399 yards, 4 td passes, no ints) and routing the nfl 3 biggest teams (colts, dallas and pitts).

Bob, what happened? Thought that Mcnabb was going to make the difference. He didnt and the Eagles done did it again. THEY LOST, lol, and they are not going anywhere. Too bad for number 5. The new england patriots are still undefeated and are going to face both newyorkers and the dolphins to try and win it all.

Congrats to all those New England team fans around, yall made an excellent choice, so did I. And for all them haters, theres always a next year for yall teams, so quit hating and try and apreciate for a change.

Peace and God Bless MA.

I don't know how you Pats fan can hold your heads up high. Starting off the season by cheating and then running the score up on some less than stellar teams. Now compare that to my Colts who won tonights game in the first half. Shortly into the third quarter, leading 44 to 7, Manning is replaced and other starters follow. Compare this to the Pats/Redskins game with a 56-10 win, where Brady scored his last touchdown well into the fourth quarter on a drive that included going for it on fourth down. Sure, the Colts could have some more impressive wins (despite missing their best receiver), but instead they focus on the important part of the game, the win.

Go Colts!

Bob, what happened?

Did you watch the game? Yes, we stalled in the middle, but, and I never say this, the referees killed us. There were 4 big, late non-calls and 3 huge bad calls against us.

For example: 4th and 6 at the 2 minute mark and McNabb throws to Jason Avant. Avant is hit by Pierce before Avant can get the ball. No call, and Pierce admits the blown call. So what happens after? The defense does amazing and we get the ball back with 53 seconds on our own 11 yard line. Super 5 completes 3 beautiful passes in a row that bring us to the giants territory. He can drive like no other..Only thing is, on the second of those passes, a nice 20 yard pass, middle of the field, the Eagles run to spike the ball, and Westbrook is SAT on 20 yards back. An obvious delay of game that got even the national announcers making it clear that the officials had taken the game out of the Eagles' hands. and Akers kick bounced off the post, which was heartbreaking. Super 5 played good, scrambling, and affording an average of 7 seconds (the NFL average is 2.2 seconds) to his receivers all day, with some amazing pocket presence, yet the coverage was there and the receivers showed no escapability. Oh, and a great blown call was when our cornerback tackled their receiver on third down, and the receiver was never out of bounds, but the refs were dumb enough to think he was, so we got a 15 yard roughing penalty.

We coulda been dominant, yes, but the refs took the game out of our hands. they were terrible. watch the footage. and ESPN was on and the analysts were mentioning the field goal going off the post was indicative to this season. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong, and if we won the games we should have won, we'd be 9-4 or 10-3, not 5-8. It's BS and we still have a longshot, but thankfully, the Eagles Owner said McNabb will be back next season as starter and him completely healthy, plus this season behind us will give us the edge over the NFL.

Edited by Bob

I don't know how you Pats fan can hold your heads up high. Starting off the season by cheating and then running the score up on some less than stellar teams. Now compare that to my Colts who won tonights game in the first half. Shortly into the third quarter, leading 44 to 7, Manning is replaced and other starters follow. Compare this to the Pats/Redskins game with a 56-10 win, where Brady scored his last touchdown well into the fourth quarter on a drive that included going for it on fourth down. Sure, the Colts could have some more impressive wins (despite missing their best receiver), but instead they focus on the important part of the game, the win.

Go Colts!

You just mad cause we're stylin' on you.

We will meet in the playoffs baby..., dont worry about it, now we are going to see which one is really the best. This time, in New England with new receivers, and a new Brady. The Colts dont stand a chance......